Tight or loose pussy, what do you like ?

Smileplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm afraid of loose pussy because that means I gotta work extra hard to cum or I might not even cum. Tight or Loose the reaction from the female is the same tho - which is odd!!

And starting tight and ending up loose is freaking upsetting - At first i'm thinking yup this is going to be good and then out of nowhere i'm like "oh shit I better come fast while i'm still enjoying the sensation from when it was tight" ... Some partners say I make them loose so I guess eventually every woman I sleep with for an extended period will become lose which is trouble !!...

D

deleted716371

I like it when I can feel the pussy open up and prepare to take my cock. Not fond of trying to force it in since that makes me suspicious that it might hurt. But still love to feel it around my cock though. ;)

Reactions: drakebelg and Gj816

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never experienced a loose one, always been tight and requires lube or long time with foreplay to get enough wetness for penetration.
But for me pussy has been just like pizza, yes some is better than others but hell you always smash it!