Tight Pants, Too Tight?

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey all!

Just wanted to share my story and maybe get some insight on it.

New guy started at work Monday (I work in an office building where Business Casual is the dress code), FIRST day he wore some really tight pants....and by tight I mean you could see that he was wearing boxer-briefs underneath as you could see the creases and folds of his boxers and where they ended on his thighs. ALSO pants tight enough that you can CLEARLY see his absolutely large bulge living down his right leg.

I thought to myself "maybe he doesn't know that he's on display to everyone...or maybe he does. Maybe he doesn't have any other pants".

Tuesday comes rolling around and when I see him in the Morning, BAM another pair of absolutely tight pants that you can SEE his cock living down the right side of his leg. (I can't but help to stare, it is such a beautiful bulge...gets me through the day, hahaha). OKAY so second day on the job I think "Okay it can't be a coincidence that he's wearing these super tight pants and not know he's displaying himself, almost inappropriately".

TODAY same deal, tight pants, you can see his bulge snaking down the right side of his leg and I swear he knows I stare at it...(I happened to get an eye level view of his bulge as I was kneeling looking for a file in the file room and he was there filing).
I'm almost too certain tomorrow he will show up in another pair of really tight pants showing off.

My question is, do you think he KNOWS he's displaying like that, and do young guys REALLY wear such tight pants that you can see pretty much how long your soft cock is? I mean...it's fun to look at, but the conservative side of me wonders...Do guys like being on display like that?

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
I absolutely do it on purpose. There's something exhilarating about knowing your business is practically on display. I wear underwear with a sling in them so it pushes everything up. I work in retail so I see a lot of people every day. I've caught so many people staring at my crotch it's not even funny. Oddly enough most of them were women. My pants aren't especially tight either. It's probably not the most professional thing to do... but I'm proud of my junk. Girls get to wear tops that show off their breasts so I figure it's only fair.

JSZ

( attached are some pics of me in my work pants)

Attachments

Reactions: openfly

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I absolutely do it on purpose. There's something exhilarating about knowing your business is practically on display. I wear underwear with a sling in them so it pushes everything up. I work in retail so I see a lot of people every day. I've caught so many people staring at my crotch it's not even funny. Oddly enough most of them were women. My pants aren't especially tight either. It's probably not the most professional thing to do... but I'm proud of my junk. Girls get to wear tops that show off their breasts so I figure it's only fair.

JSZ

( attached are some pics of me in my work pants)

Looks great to me ...I see nothing wrong in men showing off ...:biggrin1:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some guys do get a right kick out of wearing tight slacks etc / workwear, and I am sure he deffo knows what he is doing :biggrin1:

It's like when I was working in the flooring trade, you can get special carpet fitting bottoms with padded knees (As the old saying goes..... floor layers do it on their knees :redface:), and some especially from Snickers (The most common brand), do have a habit of revealing a bit too much!

The pads are there to stop a common issue us floor layers get, which we commonly refer to, as Blow Jobbers Knee Cap (Knees go red, and sometimes sore) in the trade.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll be honest. I have had a few pairs of pants altered to be more fitted on my ass as well as in the crotch. My tailor tells me I like a more "European cut" in my suits. He knows I wear briefs, so I don't need the extra room for my junk to hang against my legs. Most tailors will ask if you "dress on the left or right" meaning - do you hang on the left leg or right leg? They allow the pants to drape a little looser on the side with your junk.

ChicagoSW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When you need to start considering wearing thongs to avoid visible underwear lines and shuffle when walking -- That's when your pants are too tight.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Today was Jeans...but tight as hell Jeans, he has a really nice ass too...everything about him is nice, he might as well just not wear clothes if everything is bulging out anyways with clothes on.

Makes my day, hahaha.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
More tight Jeans today as most places, Fridays are "Casual Fridays" downtown and man...these Jeans accentuated his beautiful bulge.

I wish you all could see...lol. Or somehow see the mental imprints of the past week of his tight-panted-ness.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all!

Just wanted to share my story and maybe get some insight on it.

New guy started at work Monday (I work in an office building where Business Casual is the dress code), FIRST day he wore some really tight pants....and by tight I mean you could see that he was wearing boxer-briefs underneath as you could see the creases and folds of his boxers and where they ended on his thighs. ALSO pants tight enough that you can CLEARLY see his absolutely large bulge living down his right leg.

I thought to myself "maybe he doesn't know that he's on display to everyone...or maybe he does. Maybe he doesn't have any other pants".

Tuesday comes rolling around and when I see him in the Morning, BAM another pair of absolutely tight pants that you can SEE his cock living down the right side of his leg. (I can't but help to stare, it is such a beautiful bulge...gets me through the day, hahaha). OKAY so second day on the job I think "Okay it can't be a coincidence that he's wearing these super tight pants and not know he's displaying himself, almost inappropriately".

TODAY same deal, tight pants, you can see his bulge snaking down the right side of his leg and I swear he knows I stare at it...(I happened to get an eye level view of his bulge as I was kneeling looking for a file in the file room and he was there filing).
I'm almost too certain tomorrow he will show up in another pair of really tight pants showing off.

My question is, do you think he KNOWS he's displaying like that, and do young guys REALLY wear such tight pants that you can see pretty much how long your soft cock is? I mean...it's fun to look at, but the conservative side of me wonders...Do guys like being on display like that?

Pics or it didnt happen :biggrin1:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From your description, I would say that he knows how he looks in his pants. Unless he's totally out to lunch, how could he not know? I rarely see young guys wearing really tight pants to work, but wouldn't complain if they did.

When I worked at my last job, I made the switch from briefs to boxers. My Levis cords were not tight, but just snug enough that you could sometimes see the outline if I was walking or standing a certain way. I was a little bit self conscious at first, but I was so tired of wearing briefs that I didn't care. Some guys don't mind being on display. I like to do it when I'm not at work. There is a guy in our warehouse that always wears gym shorts with boxers to work. He used to wear this pair of white shorts that showed it all. I loved it! He hasn't worn them for the past 2 months, and I'm guessing that someone told him they're not appropriate. I got the hots for him and would love to meet up with him outside of work for a few drinks and ?.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person to notice his massive bulge...he walks around the office almost the entire day and anyone who DOESN'T notice is kidding themselves.

I hope no one tells him it's inappropriate because it's hot to stare at...get my fix for the day and keep working, hahaha!

But like I said...that conservative part of my mind thinks "Why would anyone want to wear pants where you can see how long my soft cock is"...LOL Maybe I'm just not as much of an exhibitionist as he is.

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person to notice his massive bulge...he walks around the office almost the entire day and anyone who DOESN'T notice is kidding themselves.

I hope no one tells him it's inappropriate because it's hot to stare at...get my fix for the day and keep working, hahaha!

But like I said...that conservative part of my mind thinks "Why would anyone want to wear pants where you can see how long my soft cock is"...LOL Maybe I'm just not as much of an exhibitionist as he is.

If you have something you feel is worth showing off and you wear pants that show it off, then even noticing one person taking a quick glance can make your day. In his case, it sounds like he's laughing all the way to the bank (even though there's neither money nor a bank in this scenario, so, um...) :biggrin1: