Tight Penis

heavyequipment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My penis is 8'' long and 5-1/2'' around. My erections are always rock hard and I have what appears to be a tight tendon on top at the base. It makes my erection stand straight up and it is uncomfortable when pulled downward. This makes some sex positions uncomfortable. Is there a way to stretch this tendon? I have tried with no luck. Can this tendon be cut? It seems my penis would extend even more if it wasn't held in check by this. I see on this site really big erections that hang downward. Mine would never do that. Any suggestions?

fasttimes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
See a urologist. Only professional advice when it comes to something as important as your junk.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't really work out where you mean this tendon is supposed to be, but pointing upwards isn't weird at all. In fact I reckon more point up than down.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
That tendon is the penis ligament contributes to lift up your penis during erection and an high angle is a good thing IMO...evrybody is built in a different way: some has loose tendons wheres other ones have tigher, btw you can stretch this tendon like any other one by stretching your flaccid cock straight down after a good warm up or stretching the mere ligament in the same way.. PE often loosen this ligament too much and this is a common issue in the penis enlargment community... surgery could cut this lig but I think this is the worst choice...

P.S. before doing any PE practice read more and well some articles on PE and be sure that you are doing it right because you could hurt your penis..