Tight pussy vs. Loose pussy

B_S.Hyde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like tight pussy better. But that's the good thing about having a large girth is that they all feel tight.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
loose is a term that is used loosely...

some girls are wideset and others are set more narrow.
some women cannot birth chidren,most can.:wink:

D

deleted356736

Some women are tighter than others, and the more partners you have the more you notice the differences. I agree that extra girth means extra tightness in any woman.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ummm. your wrong

I can testify that there are pussys that no matter how hard or long we tried - or how turned on they were - I just couldn't get in. So, NO! they are not all the same!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong; All dicks are the same...

correct me if i'm wrong, but pussy expands and contracts - unless she's a slut, after two days she will be back to normal... so isn't there no such thing as tight/loose pussy?

coolwb1234

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
really... who likes loose pussy? I just started having sex with this girl who has a child and her pussy is loose. I have girth and I can definitely tell the difference, even though either pussy is difficult to get my dick into at first.

D

deleted356736

Ummm. your wrong

I can testify that there are pussys that no matter how hard or long we tried - or how turned on they were - I just couldn't get in. So, NO! they are not all the same!!!!

Didn't say the same. For us with large penises, it's possible to have sex with any woman. If she can give birth, she can take 6"' or more girth. I've had sex with more than 100 different partners, and never any problems. I've had a couple who thought I was too thick, but with an appropriate degree of reassurance, it was all good.

The only time it wouldn't be possible to penetrate would be if she was tense or nervous or anxious about size or some other issue, and tightened up as a result. I did a lot to reassure the girls who thought I was too thick, which is why it worked. Because of my girth I generally use a touch of lube, which makes a big difference.

Acerola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was seeing this French guy once and he said to me during sex in his sexy French accent ''damn, you are not veeerry spacie''. Drove me wild! :biggrin1:

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most Naughty Girls the ones that love sex that is seem to be loose to me after they get really wet but maybe is just my size loose to me may be tight to you....lol

bojangle1988

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like it loose. but if it looks really loose it's usually just right :)
i couldn't even get myself in my ex... i had to loosin her up. 2fingers. then 3 after like 20 minutes. then 4.... then i tired to put it in and she couldn't do it still. lol... so loose is good

D_Biff Wellington

Experimental Member
Media

impossible. if that was the case, then women wouldn't be able to shoot out a child and you would be locked out of the reproductive pool. don't get me wrong, i've had trouble getting into girls (though I'm nowhere near 10), but its nothing that couldn't be solved eventually.

a dude's dick doesn't need to expand to the crazy width that a vagina does. chicks catch while guys pitch - biologically we don't need to adjust our size to fit a vagina because the vagina adjusts for us.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never met a pussy I did not like. I love playing with my hand. I love entering with my male member. I try to have my gal cumm once with my hand before I enter her,,, that makes her ready for my cock. When she is swollen and wet and ready she is wonderful. Leads me to believe the best pussy is when she is swollen wet and ready.
Then we can make love together and she really enjoys it. It is her pleasure that gives me pleasure. Good pussy is when both enjoy, together.