Tight pussy

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can't.

QFT

you can however tell after that woman is Aroused.
if her diameter exceeds 1.5-2inches...i deem her fit for me.
what many might call "loose".

if a girl is aroused and reaches below that she is "tight" to me...emphasis on the "to-me" part.

everyone has different ideas of size.:wink:

John.Heath

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like pussies with a little more labia on them... but having said that, a nice clean pussy is great either way...

What looks better to me in that second pic is her asshole... man that looks delicious.

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have only had a little experience with women when i was younger, but never knew pussies could be as small as on the link in response #17!!!!! However, the two first photos by S.Hyde are luscious looking, and i'd get down on them in a minute. Now i have a woody to get rid of.........

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Very nice. That is an asshole and pussy that I could spend hours eating. I'd love to fuck that ass as another big cock pounded that beautiful smooth pussy.

I had a girl friend in college that could qualify. I could never penetrate her without her being in too much pain; tried 3 times unsuccessfully. I would barely have my cock head in her and she would make me stop. Fortunately, I found that with patients, time, and lots of lube I could fully penetrate her tight little ass, and she loved it. That was a fun semester screwing her ass daily.