Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My nuts are always tight and close to my body which looks terrible and feels uncomfortable. If I am really really hot they hang pretty low, but that rarely happens. I am 25, will they hang lower with age or is this just something I have to deal with.

regularguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know dude. I'm 29 and I have the exact same problem. I've never talked about it with anyone--this is the first time I've ever even addressed it. It's always bothered me. I'm jealous of the guys with more space to roll around in. I don't know what to do about it.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I think "tightness of scrotum" is a funtion of heat, ie. bet you find in the summer it hangs lower....and higher and tighter in the winter. The purpose of the scrot is to keep testicles at a temp best for producing sperm...

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm in my forties and yes, over time it does hang down more. I didn't ever have a really tight sack though and my balls are average in size. You could try stretching the scrotum and see what happens.

B_PATRICKMCC55

Experimental Member
Media
Scrotums (or Scrota, both are acceptable plurals for a word rarely used in plural) came in all shapes and sizes. Most pre-puberty scrota are relatively tight. As puberty enlarges the testicles, the scotum also grows. Since you state that your testicles do hang down when they are very warm, I suspect the issue is not with the size of your scrotal sac, but instead is the tautness of the cremasteric muscle. Your spermatic cord controls the tightness or looseness of your testicles. It regulates the body heat of the testicles, by relaxing in warm environs, and tightening in cold. (Hence the famous "shrinkage" issue of jumping into cold water) The same thing occurs during orgasm, as the testicles pull tightly to the body before ejaculation, then relax.
All that said, I recommend the following. Definetely discuss with your doctor at your next physical. He can easily determine whether this is a problem or not. (In most cases it is not. In some cases it can effect sperm production, as the reflex is due to the body needing to keep sperm temperature regulated for maximum potency.) If it doesnt bother you physically, and you are concerned only because you would prefer lower hanging testicles (some people like that, some dont) then I wouldnt be too concerned. (By the way, in my career, Ive seen as many people with "low hangers" that wanted them tighter, as people like you.
And yes, scrotums do enlarge with age. its more a gravity and time issue than a growth issue.

prickleyguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am 53 and my balls are just as tight and close now as they were when I was 18. They only time I hang is when I lay in the direct sun or go to the sauna, but as soon as I touch the sauna door to leave my balls spring back up for fear of the coming exposure to the real world. :rolleyes: or the view of others......much to my continuing dismay.

Reactions: MrCampbell909

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe you could wear boxers for a week and see if they hang lower?
Mine are average in size and position. During sex the go right up almost into me. My lady has to suck the shit out of them to get them down.
Jake

Reactions: MrCampbell909

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In my mid forties. Mine are starting to hang a little lower than they have most of my life. When they hang they hang low, but even if i sweat they seem to stay up tight. When foreplay lasts for quite a while they will hang real low. But, most of the time they are tight, but like I said starting to hang lower. Tried stretching and either didn't do it long enough or it just didn't work. I am happy with my package as a whole. That's what is important.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never heard about this male situation...

For sure i've been learning a lot at LPSG...

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
I do the same in a sauna or when laying out in the sun. My sac hangs and becomes more elastic. When laying out it's almosts like they melt between my legs...but once I start walking around my sac hangs not far from my base. Some guys hang and swing all day...in or out of the water...wish I could do that.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dickman45885 said:
I think "tightness of scrotum" is a funtion of heat, ie. bet you find in the summer it hangs lower....and higher and tighter in the winter. The purpose of the scrot is to keep testicles at a temp best for producing sperm...

Mine are usually tight unless I shave them especially in summer they then become real low hangers.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Until my late 40s, my scrotum was tight up against the base of my cock. It began to sag in my early 50s. Now at 58, my balls hang lower than my soft 6 incher. Since my teens, I have worn boxer shorts or gone commando. Now my balls swing and bounce off my thigh when walking.

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thats why our Balls are external, to prevent our sperm from overheating. Therefore they hang low and loose when you are hot, and when its cool, the exact opposite closer to the body. Most of the time the sac is simply a sac, just close to the body, so you're pretty normal. I myself am more comfortable when they hang loose, usually when I wear boxerbriefs I hang more loose than with boxers. Also if you are horny and not really doing anything about it, literally more steamed up, then another reason to be loose. Nothing to worry about, however you did say it hurts. You may wanna check that out. Thats one thing about the internet. Everyone feels the answer is found on the net, but in your case you said it hurts so I dont think you can get that fixed via the net.

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same situation for me and they rarely hang down -it's gotta be REAL hot outside, or if I just had a long sex session and blew a few loads. I, however, prefer high and tight nuts, mainly because I don't like the feel of them swinging, don't have to wear a jock while playing sports, and when they're high they cause my cock to bulge and be more prominant than otherwise.

Only drawback i see is that cocks look bigger when balls hang down away from them, revealing more of the base of the cock in the front when erect and standing tall.

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PacknThick said:
I myself am more comfortable when they hang loose, usually when I wear boxerbriefs I hang more loose than with boxers.
How’s that??? Boxers should let them hang lower than boxer briefs (which are tight)???

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mine have always hung pretty low. even in elementry school i remeber them being low. unless i go swimming they hang. i guess it might be due to that my body is pretty hott all the time. like my body temp is warmer than the outside alot of the time. i hope they dont hang even more when i get even older. they will reach my knees. blah