Tight Shaft Skin

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by audiilike, Jan 6, 2010.

1. audiilike

audiilike Member

Recently, about 6 months ago, my shaft skin started to feel tighter. I'm circumcised, and i'm 25 so i'm pretty sure ( unfortunatly) that my penis has stopped growing.

I've never had a problem with a tight shaft skin before, up until about 6 months ago, like i said. I had never mesured, until recently and i'm just under 6 and a half inches, but it looks the same so i'm almost sure it's not some kind of miraculous growth spurt.

anyone have any idea what it could be? i moistureize normaly, and haven't changed any "habits".

2. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Have you lost weight ? Losing weight eventually results in loss of pubic fat and that essentially lenghtens the penis, resulting in tigher shaft skin when hard.

How tight is the shaft now versus before ? When masturbating, how much less movement is there in the skin ?

Are your balls now tigh more often than loose ? That woudl also make the shaft skin feel tighter.

3. audiilike

audiilike Member

I've actually gained a little weight, going to the gym again. But there hasn't been any change in fat content. I noticed it when i was masturbating, because i incresingly needed to use some lube when I did it. I never had to do it before. There is quite a bit less movement, enough to make it uncomfortable. Ball skin hasn't changed, they always get tight when i have an erection. Probably because the shaft skin is tight, they get pulled up.

4. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    how much did your skin used to move ? did it go over rim of head on the upstroke or stop at the rim or stop before reaching rim of head ?

And how much does it move now ?

I now innstinctly rub shaft/head when I j/O, lost the instinct to try to move skin up/down. and I rarely use lube. Skin doesn't move much, but is perfectly comfortable when erect. feels natural.

If you spend a few minutes moving skin up/down as much as it can, do you find that it loosens up during that j/o session ? For me, I find that the skin is usually tighter as I get hard, and after I've started to j/o by grabbing skin, the skin tends to loosen up after a coupld minutes of playing.

5. Water dragon

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    did you change soaps or the weather been really extreme cause that could play with your body in funny ways

6. audiilike

audiilike Member

It's been going on for over 6 months now, so weather or soap changes probably arent it. I used to have a lot more "movement" in the shaft. Its as if i grew, but the skin didn't. It never went over the head or rim, just on the shaft.

Draft saved Draft deleted