Tight Sports clothes advice

huwjones1

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, I do rowing. Im around 7-7.5" soft and i have to wear an all in one (this armless latex suit) it quite tight and my penis goes down my leg which is very visable, anyway to make it less visable? Thx

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
are you sure the suit is latex? that's rubber, like what rubbers are made of. more likely it's lycra/spandex.

my suggestion is to wear a reasonably tight fitting suit so there's no extra room for expansion down your leg. make a "bulge" in the crotch and keep it there as much as possible. and there's always a jock/athletic supporter although it does show the ass straps.

crew seems like an exciting team sport. good luck during your season.

pictures appreciated... :wave2:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would encourage you to not worry about the sight of a penis. If you are a human male you have one.

Justwonderin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
maybe cut it off?? What a stupid post!! O.K., we catch the drift that you have a big dick.....maybe wear something not as tight or revealing as a latex suit....puh-lease!

Jonno

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh man that is my biggest turn-on, the rower suit and a great big cock bulging. Mate, do NOT change a THING. Believe me. I work in tv production and once had to arrange some filming of some rowers near Richmond just outside London, UK, and there was one guy. Omigod. It might have been you if you are UK based!! But it looked fabulous so dress exactly the way you do now.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say leave it be too. it is what it is..and it sounds like a real trophy there. but if you must, try a jockstrap. it will give you more of a centered low bulge than a visible cock down your leg. either way you'll look great!

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You wouldn't be the first rower to look like that in uniform. Just where it and focus on your performance.

If it really disturbs you then wear something that changes its position, like a jock, but not if it is uncomfortable. However, not matter what you do you are going to show a bulge straight up or across you leg.

I don't really like the suggestion of tucking it in between ones legs. Men are men, not women, and should not have to go through excessive discomfort to hide their peni. If your white upper middle class, I understand the issues that go with excessive displays of the male body but the overriding theme is always covered and modest to a practical extent.