Tight Trackuits

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Aug 24, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Mark2003: I saw this really short guy yesterday with these quite tight tracksuits on and his dick was not in proportion with his height! You could see the shape of it going a bit across his leg as he was walking. I have a close fitting tracksuit which would be similar in terms of view but I'm a bit embarrassed to wear them but on the other hand I see quite a lot of people like him who don't care a damn and enjoy it (tight fitting jeans, tracksuits where you can see the shape of the dick). I find it embarrassing people staring, on the other hand why the hell should I hide it? It's always the battle of embarrassed me versus the 'why should I hide it?' me. Anyone else find it difficult?

2. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Oh, Please. If you got it, flaunt it.
    Please.
    Really.
    :D

3. Imported

Gold Member

BIGBOYDAVE: I have worn loose track suits and tight track suits and I have never found a way of hiding it other than tucking it between my legs and that gets painful . So I just ignore it and do what I feel comfortable in. I do my workout and try ignoring the looks! :)

4. Imported

Gold Member

meathose10: I used to struggle with the let it show/don't let it show thing. I always wanted to hang free and let my good fortune be known , but I thought I'd be judged , scorned or disapproved of. As I got older I started going without underwear, wearing tight jeans, snug tracksuits....and I show plenty. To my amazement I 've met with admiration and approval. People are friendly - conversations are started based on interest in my size. Innocuous , general conversations - but the dynamic involves focus on my groin. I hook up WAY more than I used to. Occasionally I come up against sneering envy from guys who obviously feel inadequate - but that's rare.

5. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: [quote author=Mark2003 link=board=clothing;num=1061730085;start=0#0 date=08/24/03 at 05:52:24]I saw this really short guy yesterday with these quite tight tracksuits on and his dick was not in proportion with his height![/quote]
    Penises are not proportionate to hieght. There are super tall guys with tiny johnsons.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Mark2003: It looks more impressive and surprising though don't you think? It would literally be a third leg on him when erect I should imagine whereas tall guys you wouldn't be so surprised as a bigger dick would look more normal if he was a big guy in terms of everything else.

7. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Oh course it looks more impressive, it's a matter of perspective. I'm 5'7" and my 9 1/2 inch long x 6 1/4 around cock looks much bigger on me. All im saying is that short guys aren't all smaller in regards to penis size, as taller guys aren't all bigger in regards to penis size.

8. Imported

Gold Member

2big: all i have to say is cock size has nothing to do with height. that being said, i personally find track bottoms (adidas or something along those lines) very comfortable, but only if supported. hanging very large soft, without some support it can be very obvious. i do wear nothing besides track bottoms around the house, but would never THINK of going outside without some support. i have received many glances to my cock with very supportive underwear in track/sweatbottoms, so i cant imagine going without support. mostly, what i have to say is, wear support (if you are big) or you will become the center of attention very quickly without support in tracksuit bottoms.

9. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=clothing;num=1061730085;start=0#1 date=08/24/03 at 10:15:40]Oh, Please. If you got it, flaunt it.
    Please.
    Really.
    :D
    [/quote]

I gotta big belly... do I flaunt that? Lately I have and... people seem disgusted... I dunno why... but I got it! Why not?!

10. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Hey, everyone has fetishes. I'm sure there are some chicks out there that would love to jiggle your belly, Hapi. ;) I bet some would lust to poke you and see if you giggle. :D

Once again, just messing with ya.:)

11. Imported

Gold Member

Mark2003: Well I wore them to town today anyway. It was quite liberating really. I saw this guy who looked like had a melon down his shorts the lump that was going on! I felt a bit awkward queing in the bank as an old man sitting down had an eye level view of it - that was uncomfortable but I passed a group of teen boys and I heard '...size of his cock!' as I passed which was cool. Funny how it's always teen boys who pass comment! I feel good to have swallowed some of my nervousness. Now where's my shorts?...

Draft saved Draft deleted