Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So would you guys rather have a tight (not small) pussy, average pussy, or larger pussy? Some women are just made different though. I guess she can't help if it's too small or too large. I suppose it's also subjective to the size of the penis too. I'm tight, but I stretch out. It just goes back to tight again afterward though.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Wow thanks for all of the feedback guys. I really appreciate it.

Anal sex with a big dick: I usually say "you're not getting anywhere near my ass with that thing". I've tried before and failed failed failed. It's not even worth trying. I'll just settle for my toys.

I really appreciate the insight!

I hear that a lot, before I even say anything about a girls ass

D_Larrimore Laprocket

Account Disabled
Media
I'm fairly thick, I'd say (6 inches thick), but not quite the 6.5 that you described. I had a pretty tight fuck buddy too, and with a little lube and some foreplay, I went pretty easily. I like the tightness.

And if I was closer, I'd gladly volunteer to be your FB. Mine just moved to Maryland, sadly.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They all start tight to me but that is what very large girth causes and we just live with that fact. It is not a challange but rather something I realize, most of my lovers take one look or cop a feel and they pretty much always say "be careful". My gf and I have been togther for over a year and I still have to remind her to relax every once in a while so I can start to get it in (lube or not).

D

deleted3272

i have been with a few very tight girls so much so it took a few attempts to make it work. I loved it love a challenge and was a boost for my ego...lol

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never noticed pain4anangel until today. Very nice, wish there were more like you. At over 7 1/2 girth mid shaft you would find me a challenge. Never had a "full" BJ, never anal, and been denied entry on occasion. Wish you were closer. Ohio is a bit of a haul. Check out my pics. I enjoyed yours!

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never noticed pain4anangel until today. Very nice, wish there were more like you. At over 7 1/2 girth mid shaft you would find me a challenge. Never had a "full" BJ, never anal, and been denied entry on occasion. Wish you were closer. Ohio is a bit of a haul. Check out my pics. I enjoyed yours!

Whoa that's thick.......

whiter83

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I'm just wondering here...for the thick men...

When you encounter a really tight woman, do you see that as more of a challenge or do you see it as an obstacle that you'd rather avoid?

Some guys have told me that it hurts when a woman is too tight. I am very tight, but typically, it can be worked up enough to accommodate. I don't think I've ever had a coke can dick before though. They look so tempting, and I would love to find out, but I just don't know if it would work out.

Any experience or feedback would be great!

Well judging by your pics you saying you're tight would be an understatement. With me I'm average big, Little over 9 long and 6 thick and have had no real problems except with one woman for being too thick. Long on the other hand I have had to stop completely because I hurt them way too much. Sounds like you are accustomed to a large fellow so shouldn't be too hard to adjust since you want it so bad : )

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds like you are accustomed to a large fellow so shouldn't be too hard to adjust since you want it so bad : )

No I'm not. I've only been with a few that were large...not ginormous. More so longer than thick. I mean they had girth, but nothing crazy I couldn't do something with.

whiter83

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well it sounds to me like if there's a guy like that near you this thread should introduce you to them :p

jamesjohnson8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think any straight guy with a big cock would think of a tight pussy as an obstacle to be avoided. At least not in my experience. I think of it as a great challenge that can be a bit frustrating if you are in a hurry, or are causing the woman pain. I have met two women that I absolutely could not get inside of, no matter how hard we tried, but that is rare and they both had very similar compact physiques. If you go slow, not too deep and keep it really wet. It shouldn't hurt either person, but rather feel incredibly good.

BBWBCL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi pain4anangel

Thanks for posting this thread. I have the same issue. Guys usually seem to come too quickly because of my tightness. I've also only had 2 years really wear me out.

Also thanks to they guys for posting their comments. I'm sure the advice will help when I eventually find someone who is thick and can keep up. Lol