Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've only had one girlfriend who was particularly tight. Most of the girls I've been with do need a little bit of acclimation time, but we're talking a few minutes not weeks of repeated sex or anything. The one girl though had trouble throughout our relationship. Without getting too deep into anything, she had trust issues with men in general, and kind of viewed sex more as a duty than something to be enjoyed. I think that her mental hang ups may have hindered her arousal levels which made penetration difficult.

Beyond that, I've never viewed a tight women as either desirable, a challenge, or something to be avoided. I take my partners as they come to me, and the goal is always for us to have a pleasurable experience in whatever form that may take.

mr_ocean

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tight is not a problem, the only difficulty is getting in. I had one experience where every time we had sex it would take 2-5 minutes to get it in. Another woman took halfway through banging her to open fully.

Sex is experience, no one is an expert with everyone it takes time to make it right. As long as she has an orgasm or great time. I have done my job.

qwerty1234567

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My g/f was a virgin prior to taking me and is still very tight. When I'm at my hardest, I kind of have to wiggle it in; that is, a little to the left, then a little to the right, etc. Once I'm in it's smooth sailing(literally; she's wet as hell). So I don't consider it a challenge.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This post indicates total ignorance as to how the vagina works. I'm not going to waste my time explaining why big dicks don't make pussies loose, but trust me, they don't.

Moving on.

I haven't read every post in this entire thread, but it occurs to me to mention that some of these "tight" pussies may actually be normal pussies suffering from a condition called vaginismus. I just thought I'd throw that out there because I think men (especially well-endowed men having sex with young women) need to at least be aware of the condition.

I don't have vaginismus, but I am a bit on the tight side, and I experience some pain every time my 6" thick husband enters me, no matter how "ready" or well-lubed I am. Fortunately, if I am not too sore to start with, the pain will turn into pleasure in a few minutes if I am just patient with the process. I think it is important for tight women to know that the way it feels initially upon penetration (like you're being split in half...combined with an intense burning sensation) is most likely not the way it will feel if you continue patiently and build up movement gradually.

My tight vagina does cause me to become sore easily (regardless of lube -- it's true that lube is not the solution to all problems), but my husband has never been totally unable to penetrate me due to his size and my tightness.
try lard, it's slippery and organic.

Lindsay Greene

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From my experience it all depends on how horny I can get and how wet or how much lube, I love anal for one and it always loosens up and I like to use lube. Pussy wise, I can fit a lot of sizes, but if they are huge it takes a minute or some oil lol but I always end up gripping but never had a complaint.

D

deleted969111

My wife and I are in our 60s.

She has some dryness issues.

I discovered Foria - a lube with THC

There are no longer any issues, and she’s absolutely wild in bed.

Reactions: Gj816

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
More as an obstacle that I try to avoid. I've had experiences with women who were far too tight for me to even fit in in anyway.

So rather than have too many frustrating experiences I tend to prefer to date women with more accommodating vaginas. Obviously it's not something that's always possible to be aware of in advance. Some may even think and say they'll be able to take me and then find actually they can't. But if a woman said to me 'I'm super tight' I'll likely just avoid.

Reactions: Gj816 and B_er

HorseHungMuscle

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'd love to have an opinion about my cock from a female perspective, specially on the thickness. There are some ladies here who could do that? Please be very honest talking about everything size oriented, length, girth, balls, etc.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'd love to have an opinion about my cock from a female perspective, specially on the thickness. There are some ladies here who could do that? Please be very honest talking about everything size oriented, length, girth, balls, etc.
What a novel concept!

D

deleted1168963

So I'm just wondering here...for the thick men...

When you encounter a really tight woman, do you see that as more of a challenge or do you see it as an obstacle that you'd rather avoid?

Some guys have told me that it hurts when a woman is too tight. I am very tight, but typically, it can be worked up enough to accommodate. I don't think I've ever had a coke can dick before though. They look so tempting, and I would love to find out, but I just don't know if it would work out.

Any experience or feedback would be great!
So I'm just wondering here...for the thick men...

When you encounter a really tight woman, do you see that as more of a challenge or do you see it as an obstacle that you'd rather avoid?

Some guys have told me that it hurts when a woman is too tight. I am very tight, but typically, it can be worked up enough to accommodate. I don't think I've ever had a coke can dick before though. They look so tempting, and I would love to find out, but I just don't know if it would work out.

Any experience or feedback would be great!
Most of the time it is a challenge which implies a lot of foreplay and patience. Sometimes it feels like putting a cork back in a champagne bottle. I am with a new woman who even went to her doctor to see if there was something wrong with her because it has been unsuccessful the first couple of times we tried. Stay tuned...

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I take my time and do my best to make sure the woman I'm with is very wet before I try penetration. There is usually always a squeal when I first start to enter. I give them time to get acclimated to it.

But when they start orgasming man o man. Sometimes it feels like the pussy is going to squeeze my dick off. It hurts so good.

Reactions: bigwillywonka