Tight

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the girl I'm with can get really tight, you can tell by finger but generally its when it comes to penetration. When she's tight it takes a lot more work and patience to get it in there and she wears out (even) faster.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, is it better to be extremely tight, or be larger with the control to squeeze?
I can get 2 fingers okay but more is a bit uncomfortable unless I'm really aroused,
but then, I can squeeze my vaginal muscles........dang - can't change my wide hips!

Last edited:

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say its a little bit more of a challenge with a tight girl but loose and controlled women and truly tight women both have perks

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, is it better to be extremely tight, or be larger with the control to squeeze?
I can get 2 fingers okay but more is a bit uncomfortable unless I'm really aroused,
but then, I can squeeze my vaginal muscles........dang - can't change my wide hips!

Both are nice, I'm sure there are no problems with you.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Silly question here...but I hear it all the time...said to women as a compliment.

What (to you) makes a girl tight? Or appear tight?

kind of depends on the context

as an example there is a girl I work with who I would consider to be "tight"
in this case I mean that her frame is small and she is very lean, there is no jiggle on her, everything is 'tight' a lean firm frame

an athlete said to be performing 'tight' could mean she has little to no flaws in her execution of her craft

if I am pounding you with my big dick and your pussy is hugging it snugly and feels tight, it means that your pussy is not loose or without tone

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
It has many different aspects.
The level of a woman's arousal is dependent on the time of the month, desire for her partner, foreplay, and if she is on any for of medication or is using social drugs like weed or liquor.

Many times we think that we are "ready" and in actual fact we aren't.

Being considered tight may be considered a good thing right up until it causes either party an unacceptable level of discomfort.
When this happens, perhaps, the duration of foreplay should be lengthened and the reduction of the above mentioned factors like weed and or liquor should be considered.

Full arousal happens when the vagina is tented.

marijauna makes a womans vagina tighter? I had no idea

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I was just wondering the same thing yesterday! I've heard it often and I wonder what a guy's definition of tight really is. Well, more specifically I wonder what the average woman's "tightness" is. Too bad women can't measure like guys do. I guess you just go by what guys say. Unless you would like to debate that too, we could start another argument about how "all guys claim your pussy is tight just to flatter you" (like the all guys say youre the best blow job thread).
Guys, can you tell with your fingers?

I knew women were comeptitive but you even want to compete with the tightness of your respective vaginas...
amazing

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I've always known. When i masturbated it was hard to get my own finger inside, even harder for two. Same goes for when a guy fingers me. When i insert or remove a tampon.

When i get a pap smear, they have to use smaller instruments. The penetration part of sex is either excruciating, or merely uncomfortable. I not only feel the hymen area and forchette stretch or tear, i feel the PC muscles in my vagina stretch. This is moreso when we havent had sex in more than a week or so. It's like trying to swallow an icecube how your esophogus stretches to accomodate something too big.

even tho your post mentioned a tampon, you STILL got me horny

Markdarcy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A huge vagina is equally bad for a guy as a tiny penis is for a woman. Hence "You have got a tight pussy" is a big compliment.

jerrya1066

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tight is the opposite of one that feels like you are "throwing a hotdog down a hallway" as a buddy of mine calls it.

D

deleted356736

It has many different aspects.
The level of a woman's arousal is dependent on the time of the month, desire for her partner, foreplay, and if she is on any for of medication or is using social drugs like weed or liquor.

Many times we think that we are "ready" and in actual fact we aren't.

Being considered tight may be considered a good thing right up until it causes either party an unacceptable level of discomfort.
When this happens, perhaps, the duration of foreplay should be lengthened and the reduction of the above mentioned factors like weed and or liquor should be considered.

Full arousal happens when the vagina is tented.

Tight is tight when fully aroused, and some women are tight even when totally horny. If a woman's not fully 100% aroused, and some women may not be ready for a big penis even after a fair bit of foreplay because of other factors, it feels tight on penetration and loosens up within a few thrusts, the arousal of penetration getting her there. Having a thick girth I penetrate slowly every time, and judge my wife's arousal by how it feels on that initial thrust. With a tight girl, it stays tight throughout.

Tight is magnificent, as long as it doesn't cause discomfort. You may have to modify your style as I posted earlier, but it feels magnificent all the way to the end.

My experience is that Asian girls are generally the tightest, although I've had some white women who have been nicely tight enough.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...I think the question of tightness has to do with
a) build (your vagina may just actually be small)
b) when a woman doesn't have sex for a long time, it isn't used to being stretched
c) a woman's control over her muscles and the ability to squeeze them
d) the size of the cock in question
e) men will say anything once you give them the pussy :)
f) some pussies are just damn tight
*takes notes* I think with c and f a woman could get much more than e offers, but I will have to test my hypothesis. Any volunteers? :rolleyes: :biggrin1: