Tight

DickDarlington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, is it better to be extremely tight, or be larger with the control to squeeze?
I can get 2 fingers okay but more is a bit uncomfortable unless I'm really aroused,
but then, I can squeeze my vaginal muscles........dang - can't change my wide hips!

My GF is like that, not very tight to begin with, but she has strong muscles and gets to the point the when she cums she gets so tight her pussy is pushing my cock out of it.
I find it perfect. First of all it's not a problem getting it in, which is good. Also, she maintains a good lubrication throughout and almost never gets sore (something that would happen to me with more than one woman in the past), and she still gets tight all around the length of my cock, which feels absolutely amazing.
BTW that's a thing that was new to me with her. When she would start to cum, her pussy would contract around the HEAD of my cock and not just the base of it.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tight is when the initial entry for both of us is a mix of pain and pleasure.

Tight is when it takes a 60 seconds to go from the entrance of her pussy to the very bottom.

Tight is when those 60 seconds involve timing her spasms with your pushes as she loosens up.

Tight is when you realize there is no such thing as too much lube.

Tight is when her hand is on my chest, bracing me, and she whispers, "Oh God, don't fucking move"

Tight is when she yells, "Harder!" and then says, "Shit, not that hard!"

Tight is when she sneezes and I say, "Ouch!"

Tight is when she cums and I can feel my dick trying to back out into my asshole.

Tight is when she can sit still on top of me and make me cum by just squeezing.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Tight is when the initial entry for both of us is a mix of pain and pleasure.

Tight is when it takes a 60 seconds to go from the entrance of her pussy to the very bottom.

Tight is when those 60 seconds involve timing her spasms with your pushes as she loosens up.

Tight is when you realize there is no such thing as too much lube.

Tight is when her hand is on my chest, bracing me, and she whispers, "Oh God, don't fucking move"

Tight is when she yells, "Harder!" and then says, "Shit, not that hard!"

Tight is when she sneezes and I say, "Ouch!"

Tight is when she cums and I can feel my dick trying to back out into my asshole.

Tight is when she can sit still on top of me and make me cum by just squeezing.

Thats brilliant, you have no idea how much i related to every bit of that.

ripvanwinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's crazy when you first stick it in and already feel the urge to cum, that's nice and tight.
exactly. it is indeed analogous to a woman wanting a bigger pecker. however, while a man cannot get bigger (or can he? i've not investigated the grow your member section of this website much), a woman can workout and get tighter.

it is amazing how i can go forever with most every woman, but a tight one will make me come before i want to. with one asian woman i was with, i had to take it out to keep from coming. just stopping was not enough!:eek:

but the good news is that when i am with someone so tight i cannot last, i often have another occurrence as rare for me as entering a tight one, i can go again without getting soft.

funny thing, tho, the tighest woman i was ever with also had the wonderful habit of , in missionary position, of arching her pelvis down as i withdrew, making it even more tight. while some of you women fantasize about a previous large partner, i often think of her!:redface:

regarding of what is that tightness? when two fingers are held very tightly, that it really tight! so tightly you can hardly wiggle'm!

Last edited:

Amigo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tightening with those little muscles y'all have is a delicate art. This one girl I dated, maybe she was too skinny so her pussy wasn't so "plush" but when she'd squeeze on me, it was too firm a grip, I didn't feel more turned on, I just felt squeezed.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love a women who can manage and make her self feel tight. As long as it does look like you have beagle ears I will probably be in love with your pussy. I love them, they all get me going. If a woman can wring me like a wet towel then Im good, whether she looks tight or not I think that is a much more amazing gift.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the book, Science of Sex by Dr. Kevin Pezzi, he makes up a term he calls "enhancin". He theorizes that it's a chemical produced in a woman's vagina that enhances a male's pleasure during intercourse. While I don't necessarily think there's a mystery chemical involved, I agree there are certain aspects that give a vagina a certain "oomph", it's not only tightness. It's texture, lubricity, chemistry, depth, and tighness.

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost every woman I've been with I would characterize as tight. I can only think of two I would call loose (or looser); one had recently given birth and the other was a mother of four; maybe that's an explanation. I have come across a few who can squeeze, but not many.

Travelbanana

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last girlfriend was NOT tight... When she was standing on all 4, i could play with her pussy with 4 fingers, and also put in 3 fingers from each hand then my small one in the middle.....
And inside it was not so much contact with the walls at all. And the only feeling i had was deepest inside her, the cervix.

Today NEW girlfriend. 2 Fingers, 3 if i am carefully and she is very wet. And she is sooo tight in the opening, so even if she is wet it takes a couple of pushes to go all the way in. And it is also a big feeling all the way in, and especially deepest.... From behind or when she is on her back with legs up, i come sooo deep in her so it take stop. She likes it.... Me to.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
So, is it better to be extremely tight, or be larger with the control to squeeze?

From my perspective it is better to be larger with the muscle toning to squeeze.

Vaginas and vulvas come in all shapes sizes colours textures etc etc, take a look at the range of speculums (specula?) available.

Some women are just small down there and these women when fully aroused and still tight, would be my definition of tight pussied.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They all open up a little... But, a tight pussy is a motherfucker to get into - and you generally bottom out quickly.

Basically - Its a TIGHT pussy!!! How much esplainen' is really necessary? Can you describe a Hard Head?

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Of those two, I'd say larger with the control to squeeze. While a very tight pussy, can't use extremely because they're too uncomfortable, can feel like heaven for a short time, with me, they're simply too tough to handle on a regular basis. Normally it takes me a long time to ejaculate, but very tight ones can push the most resilient men towards orgasm pretty damn fast, well I know for sure with me. The last woman I was with like that, had me in the most intense battle I've ever had not to orgasm. It felt truly great, but that is not something I'd want to go through everytime. I prefer women who are relatively tight or snug. More pleasurable and satisfying over all.