Tighter pants=nicer bulge

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I got a pair of pants that are very slim...they are incredibly comfortable. I go commando in them and they actually give a decent buldge despite the fact that I'm average endowed (well, my balls aren't). It tends to slip into the left side of the pants. I suggest to buy slim pants if you want a decent bulge

Reactions: openfly

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You know what? Tighter pants, you'll push a nicer bulge and you'll know it. We'll all know it. So what. I don't get what the issue is any more that women wearing blouses that show cleavege...its all the right body parts, isn't it?

This is so much a ridiculous problem if you ask me. Parts are parts, ultimately. Although I prefer ones over the others. Nonetheless, let them all be seen. They are all beautiful, and I celebrate them.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, let's end this baggy pants thing that people younger than me do. Let's get back to the 70's when people wore pants that fit and showed-off bulges and asses!

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always wear snug, well fitting pants but not tight. This gives a little room to manuever in and still gets a lot of eyes glued to my crotch... in fact, I am in awe at how many "crotch gazers" there are --everywhere in public. Then they try to avert their eyes quickly when I bust them checking out the package... Also, I agree guys----ditch the baggy clown pants..
UZ

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my hottest adolescent memories is that in the early 80's, guys pants were tight and showed off what they had.
The pants I normally wear to work are very baggy and loose,
but the other day I got some cords at Old Navy that are much tighter and show me off a bit more.

christophe12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
almost...
Paris, j'aimerais bien prendre contact avec toi, mais on ne peut t'écrire, tu ne trouves pas que c'est plus sympathique que les sites gays, ici tu as de tout ! hélas, beaucoup sont loins et coupés, ah, tien de tel qu'un prépuce, non ?

christophe12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once, I met a guy in a park with a huge bulge and a tight jean ! Alas, when I made him a blow-job I realized the bulge was mainly made of testicles and was big because of the way he put them in his undewears !

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, let's end this baggy pants thing that people younger than me do. Let's get back to the 70's when people wore pants that fit and showed-off bulges and asses!

The 70s was such a HOT decade for men's clothing. Back then, you could wear slim bulge enhancing pants, and skin tight chest baring shirts. It would have been so hot to have sported all kinds of clothing like that since that is what I love to wear the most—well, the shirts that is.

Although I'm no fan of those ugly bell bottom pants, I hope that one day many fashion trends of the 70s will reappear on clothing lines. It was all too hot to just let go.

meNmy9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nah y show it off... let that shit swing free man give it some room
then when that significant other whips that bitch out they're nothin but shocked at the size... ur just giving it away showin a bulge....

nedpickle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What kind of jeans fit best for this effect? I go with Levis 501 but would like to know if there are any other brands that show a good buldge.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once, I met a guy in a park with a huge bulge and a tight jean ! Alas, when I made him a blow-job I realized the bulge was mainly made of testicles and was big because of the way he put them in his undewears !
this is basically my situation! lol

topman29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why is it virtually impossible in the UK to find any other number of Levis jeans appart from 501?
i would love to try 511's and 517's but i just cant seem to find any, they are all 501's which ive already got several pairs of.

are 511's button or zip fly? i prefer zip because there easyer to do up and for me produce a rounder bulge.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
for work knakis look good and show a huge package for me...the lighter colors work well.. the 501s are good too. It is amazing how many crotch gazers one notices out in the world...