tighter pants

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by formerex, Sep 28, 2009.

1. formerex

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Everybody seems to be moving towards tighter pants, and I just spent some time living abroad (from the US) and all of my clothes that I used to have seem so baggy all of a sudden.

Bought some tighter pants, and just trying them on I got a little stiff. I love the feel of my legs being slightly constrained, my quads just jutting into the fabric. Tighter pants are definitely a win. Allllways a bulge ;-)

2. Josh8s

Josh8s New Member

@ Home with my pets & this soft 8x5 hard 12.6x7.5
    As I very much agree that the feeling only is wonderful And worthy for all to try it is for me a pRobLEM of HUGE concerns. If I am out of the office and no Weekend matters to Attend to then I don't care who catches the obvious VPL but at work these pants won't work at all it is very hard to be respected when everone thinks your hard .they don't understand that yes some men have dicks that are bigger then others and these skinny pants work great at clubs frames my body out nicely in fact if you miss my left thigh you might think I where's his diCk lol

LONG story SHORT to each there own I'm still trying to wear Reg. ones.:eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted