Tightness vagina vs anus

dear_xavier

Just Browsing
Media
I've never had an anal sex, so I was wondering what is tighter an anus or a vagina(not the loose one). I know when it comes to penetration anus feels tighter because of no lubrication, but does anus feel a lot thighter even when just holding the parked thing in? This is no spam, Im interested in your oppinions. :smile:

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
A vagina tends to be smooth and silky-feeling and pretty uniformly tight all the way along your cock. And, being self-lubricating, it's simpler and easier to get in and get fucking than it is with anal sex. Although ... I do find that women appreciate it, if you wear a condom, if you put some lube on the outside of your cock wrapper. It just makes insertion feel that much better for them.

An anus tends to be tightest at the sphincter, and then more open, so a) you may find yourself doing shallower thrusts to get stimulation on your cock head at the opening, or b) you can experiment with positions to see what gives your cock the best stimulation. For example, with one partner, I always took him from behind as we were laying on our right sides, 'cause it just stimulated my cock in the best way. The way my cock is shaped, my head also hit his prostate in a good way and would make him cum hands-free.

Hope that helps.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course either the anus or vigina can be interesting provide great sexual activity. In addition, oral is also very pleasant. It all just depends on your style/presentation and prepreation. Lube for the anus and/or vigina is a requirement.

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
The anus is much tighter than the big V, but the tightness is all at the sphincter and my trigger's in my head, so I prefer pussy to ass.

Now a buddy of mine has a very sensitive head, and he actually prefers having the root of his shaft worked over to get him to cum, so he's wild about ass sex with his GF. Everybody's different, that's why there's a choice. :biggrin1:

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure who the rest of you guys are fucking but...

An ass is MUCH tighter than a pussy. No matter how big you are, with a little time and lube, you will be comfortable in a pussy. It's always just right and it grips your cock perfectly.

Don't get me wrong, although an ass can sometimes be too tight and require a little more work, I love fucking them too. It's just a very different feeling.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure who the rest of you guys are fucking but...

An ass is MUCH tighter than a pussy. No matter how big you are, with a little time and lube, you will be comfortable in a pussy. It's always just right and it grips your cock perfectly.

Don't get me wrong, although an ass can sometimes be too tight and require a little more work, I love fucking them too. It's just a very different feeling.

Not true in our case, my wifes ass can be very loose and her vagina is always tight. My penis doesn't get sore from penetrating her ass even when she can't fully relax whereas sometimes I get can get pretty sore trying to penetrate her vagina.

buttboy

Just Browsing
Media
Not true in our case, my wifes ass can be very loose and her vagina is always tight. My penis doesn't get sore from penetrating her ass even when she can't fully relax whereas sometimes I get can get pretty sore trying to penetrate her vagina.

I found that very interesting to read, as I have had plenty of both and universally have found ass tighter; much tighter. Esp young asian guys.. :wink:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A sphincter can be relaxed and a vagina can be relaxed. I don't have a vagina, but I do have a sphincter and I can tighten it up or relax it pretty much at will. I have had a couple of women that just couldn't expand their vaginas at will and made penetration very difficult. I think that it might be easier to relax the sphincter, but I don't have a vagina.

oldguywithschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's all good, giving and receiving. The thing about sex is that arousal comes as much from your brain as it does from physical stimulation. With the ladies, I get a thrill from penetrating her ass, but much prefer to see her face and kiss while fucking her pussy in mish position. This way we both get the most from the play.

When I am with a guy, I prefer fucking him in the ass to receiving a blow job, because it puts me in control of the stroke. On the other side, I prefer being fucked to giving a blowjob, even though I am really good at sucking cock, and know how to make a man cum with his knees shaking.

In answer to your question, the ass is tighter at the sphincter, but sex isn't only about tightness.

Rock on.....

Media
No two women are the same, and that goes for the tightness or otherwise of the relevant parts. My experience of ass is far less than of pussy but generally speaking, once you're in a woman's ass it feels looser. The thrill is in actually getting my penis's big head past the resistance. Bit like fucking a virgin for the first few minutes, although even the virgins I've had have been different.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fucking a virgin!:confused:
no way!
No two women are the same, and that goes for the tightness or otherwise of the relevant parts. My experience of ass is far less than of pussy but generally speaking, once you're in a woman's ass it feels looser. The thrill is in actually getting my penis's big head past the resistance. Bit like fucking a virgin for the first few minutes, although even the virgins I've had have been different.

D

deleted356736

I've only had anal sex a couple of times, and I found it tighter on initial penetration, and average-tight after that. I also found it hotter.

On the whole I prefer vaginal sex: vagina is always ready, it self-lubricates, it's just-right snug with most women including my wife. Anal sex is different and nice as a variation.

ive had sex with pussy and ass
anal is much better for a couple reasons
1) you dont need to use a condom and she doesnt need to use bc
2) in anal the sphincter is tight, then as you go about an inch in it opens slightly , and after that there is this soft, tight, warm tissue that pushes foward and wraps around your shaft.
3) anuses CAN self lubricate!!! I've fucked plenty of girls with just sphinctoral mucous (which is very similar to vaginal mucous but its not as thick or as slimy and it does not smell like fish, period or poo. it has a sweet taste and smell)
4) the vagina is designed to give birth, and to receive a penis - so of course it's going to be looser than an anus! the anus is tight and more muscular because it needs to perform bowel movements on a daily basis. Sure women give birth a couple times in their life, but that muscle is almost never used.
5) when you do anal you can feel her vag pressing against you . she can also stroke her clit very well which causes lots of stimulation to both partners.
6) Anal with women is DIFFERENT than with men! Women's asses and pussies are alot looser because the bodies muscles need to be flexible during pregnancy. so she has less muscle tissue in the vaginal and anal areas and more towards the stomach and small intestine. When you fuck a man, it is MUCH tighter and uniformly tight throughout. I cannot even begin to describe how much better anal is with a man than a woman. It's absolutely incredible. It's like pounding a soft, velvet hole that constantly constricts and loosens. then when you hit the back- UGH!- its like a giant strong tongue is pushing against your cock and wraping itself around your shaft up and down. its warm, wet and tight , whereas a woman's ass is just as boring as her vagina.
7) if the woman's ass is not uniformly tight throughout (which it usually is) shove a dildo in her pussy and fuck her ass. it will tighten things up .

8) you guys don't know what good anal feels like because none of you are doing it right. for the best anal, fuck a man. for decent anal, fuck a woman in the ass with a dildo in her pussy.

ive had sex with pussy and ass
anal is much better for a couple reasons
1) you dont need to use a condom and she doesnt need to use bc
2) in anal the sphincter is tight, then as you go about an inch in it opens slightly , and after that there is this soft, tight, warm tissue that pushes foward and wraps around your shaft.
3) anuses CAN self lubricate!!! I've fucked plenty of girls with just sphinctoral mucous (which is very similar to vaginal mucous but its not as thick or as slimy and it does not smell like fish, period or poo. it has a sweet taste and smell)
4) the vagina is designed to give birth, and to receive a penis - so of course it's going to be looser than an anus! the anus is tight and more muscular because it needs to perform bowel movements on a daily basis. Sure women give birth a couple times in their life, but that muscle is almost never used.
5) when you do anal you can feel her vag pressing against you . she can also stroke her clit very well which causes lots of stimulation to both partners.
6) Anal with women is DIFFERENT than with men! Women's asses and pussies are alot looser because the bodies muscles need to be flexible during pregnancy. so she has less muscle tissue in the vaginal and anal areas and more towards the stomach and small intestine. When you fuck a man, it is MUCH tighter and uniformly tight throughout. I cannot even begin to describe how much better anal is with a man than a woman. It's absolutely incredible. It's like pounding a soft, velvet hole that constantly constricts and loosens. then when you hit the back- UGH!- its like a giant strong tongue is pushing against your cock and wraping itself around your shaft up and down. its warm, wet and tight , whereas a woman's ass is just as boring as her vagina.
7) if the woman's ass is not uniformly tight throughout (which it usually is) shove a dildo in her pussy and fuck her ass. it will tighten things up .

8) you guys don't know what good anal feels like because none of you are doing it right. for the best anal, fuck a man. for decent anal, fuck a woman in the ass with a dildo in her pussy.

D

deleted924715

We have another member here equally as fond of telling guys they aren't fucking right unless they are fucking ass, with similar misconceptions (I'd argue) about vaginas. He didn't seem to like it when a few straight guys told him they had fucked both ass and pussy and preferred pussy, really couldn't get his head around it. Of course he really had no credibility when dismissing pussy so vehemently because he listed himself as 100% gay and also liked to beat the drum of how no self-respecting gay guy would ever go near a pussy. I imagine he'll be thrilled that you've popped up to validate his views that not only is vagina 'boring' but really, guys should just stick to fucking other men's asses if they want to get off because female ass doesn't do the job either. You guys seem very similar indeed.

whereas a woman's ass is just as boring as her vagina.

Completely showed your hand here btw. I don't think poker is your game.