Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The leg gap in this pic is why I pretty much gave up on tighty whities years ago. I've been a briefs man all my life. In middle school my Dad noticed a lot of "adjusting" on my part when I was in Jr High. My nuts were sticking to my leg do to the gap in my tighties. I don't remember if there was a conversation or not but some no fly briefs low rise briefs showed up. Problem solved my nuts were much more comfortable. I'd consider tighties again if I knew of a brand/style which does not gap at the leg opening.
I hate when they gap like that.

Reactions: deleted300444

I've not worn the basic tighty whiteys since I was a kid. That's pretty much all I wore until I was in college (my mom bought most of my clothes, don't judge lol) then I started wearing boxers when I noticed that's what other guys wore. I've worn boxers 90% of the time since but own some black and grey Calvin Klein briefs I bought out of curiosity some time back. They look good and are fairly comfortable.

I posted earlier about a guy I dated/slept with who wanted me to wear his Andrew Christian briefs (clean) when we were going out and or planning to have sex. Can't say I ever really saw the appeal but it got him going. He did ask for them back when we stopped hanging out so I returned them.

Sorry accidentally posted before I was finished:

I haven't really noticed any guys wearing plain, Hanes or FTL tighty whiteys in a very long time. Most guys I've noticed at the gym over the years are boxer briefs guys, but I'm not a fan of how they are on my legs for me to wear. I've seen a few in briefs but they were designer ones. I don't think I would exactly judge them if I saw it, everyone should wear what makes them comfortable, but I may scratch my head a bit.

Reactions: twguy01

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love seeing the older guys at the gym changing into their tighty whities after their workout. The few younger guys that I've seen at the gym do the towel dance or put on loose boxers. I personally own mostly Andrew Christian briefs and trunks.

I love seeing the older guys at the gym changing into their tighty whities after their workout. The few younger guys that I've seen at the gym do the towel dance or put on loose boxers. I personally own mostly Andrew Christian briefs and trunks.
Love Andrew Christian briefs!

Reactions: deleted1190861

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
calvin klein makes some great tighty whiteys :D

270881-1401882265-b54fda6c9cf6342a99a8d6a50728d843.jpg

Why spend a lot of good money on underwear? Who see you in your underwear?
Yes it could happen, bit wearing underwear in public is a no-no.
Why spend any money at all?
Just skip the underwear completely!

I almost always wear boxer briefs now but keep a few tighty whities for the occasional days when I feel nostalgic. Actually wearing a pair of Champion tighty whities right now.

17111man

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I almost always wear boxer briefs now but keep a few tighty whities for the occasional days when I feel nostalgic. Actually wearing a pair of Champion tighty whities right now.
I'm a Jockeys man myself, but alternate between the traditional Y fronts and the pouch varieties!