Tighty Whities... like hanes.. whats your experience/thoughts..

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Buying Tighty Whities... like hanes..

whats your experience/thoughts?

so i bought some new tighty whites the other day.. just plain ones..

I'm so glad they went back to the white waist band.. no matter how many of the fashion ones i like.. theres still something that always brings me back to the basic hanes tighty whities..

not sure what it is.. call it nostalgia, call it a fetish, who knows..

so here's the questions..
-------------------------------------------------------

do you guys ever hesitate when buying them, or do you just not care..

how often do you buy new ones?

why do you wear them

how old are you

are you gay or straight

how many do you own?

what size do you wear?

where'd you buy em from?

-------------------------------------------------
and lastly post some pics!!

I'll post some of me wearing them in the next day or so along with some more of the briefs themselves the pic i attached here was just taken with my phone..

Attachments

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always wear boxers but i'll wear white briefs under my bathing suit, i always rip out the inner lining of a bathing suit, and i'll wear either briefs or boxerbriefs under gym shorts at the gym and yes they are Hanes white briefs

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always wear boxers but i'll wear white briefs under my bathing suit, i always rip out the inner lining of a bathing suit, and i'll wear either briefs or boxerbriefs under gym shorts at the gym and yes they are Hanes white briefs

why white briefs under a swim suit?..

a guy at my college did this.... always thought it was strange.. he also always arrived and left wearing his swimsuit no matter how cold it was outside..

and you could always totally see the hanes briefs waistband and all.. under them..

on him it was super hot, just because I like them..

but why do guys do it?.. seems like it would be super uncomfortable and would keep a guy wet alot longer..

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
so here's the questions..
-------------------------------------------------------

do you guys ever hesitate when buying them, or do you just not care.. It's underwear it's not something to be ashamed of

how often do you buy new ones? Whenever I need them.

why do you wear them I like the feel, Hanes has a nice softness in their material weave and they give me the support I need on the job.

how old are you I'm 60

are you gay or straight Neither, I swing both ways, 100% bisexual

how many do you own? 12-15 at any given time

what size do you wear? Mighty personal, am I at a dating site? and it's XL (39 waist, the L is painfully tight)

where'd you buy em from? JC Penney and a few places besides including Hanes.com

-------------------------------------------------

D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart

Account Disabled
Media
Damn, that pic of your t-w's laying there got me hot! Can't wait to see them on you. I always wear tighties, either white or black, usually Jockey or Calvins. i like low-rise and they're sometimes hard to find.

do you guys ever hesitate when buying them, or do you just not care.. I used to get a little uptight when they started filling the undies section with giant pix of hot guys with big bulges and putting them all over the packages. But, really, does anyone notice an old guy drooling in the underwear section?

how often do you buy new ones? Couple times a year.

why do you wear them? Comfort

how old are you? 66

are you gay or straight? gay

how many do you own? 20-30 but they don't all fit at any one time.

what size do you wear? M or L (32, 34 or 36), depending.

where'd you buy em from? Macy's usually.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I rarely wear white briefs. I have a few but that's normally when you know I either have laundry to do or I was rushing and just chose to wear anything. On to the questions.
------------------
do you guys ever hesitate when buying them, or do you just not care.. I don't care unless its a hot chick. I normally just got to the oldest woman cashing.

how often do you buy new ones? Well in terms of white ones I got a pack of 7 earlier this year. Before that it was years ago when I got some white ones. As for just regular briefs I buy new ones all the time. Just got some yfronts this week. Also got some boxers as well.

why do you wear them...Well I go to the gym four times a week and on gym days I normally just wear briefs on those days. Also if I know I will be sitting down for any length of time I wear briefs.

how old are you...29, about to be 30 in 5 months.

are you gay or straight...Straight.

how many do you own?....whities? about 20. Any color briefs, over 100.

what size do you wear? depends on the company. M or L

where'd you buy em from? mostly online, Macys, Walmart, Target.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If this is about Hanes underwear I don't own any. I prefer the fit of CK, 2xist, Cin2. I do have a few pair of Hilfiger and Euro brands like Skiny.

do you guys ever hesitate when buying them, or do you just not care.. It's underwear ... who cares? I sometimes linger at the counter just looking at the variety being offered before I decide which one I want

how often do you buy new ones? Can't say for sure but it seems like a few times a year I buy new briefs

why do you wear them I prefer low rise briefs over the standard fit. The standard fit reminds me of my dad's underwear. Although I'm 54 and he's 78 standard fit briefs still looks like old man drawers to me.

how old are you 54

are you gay or straight gay

how many do you own? maybe 100 mostly white but also black (5 pair) and gray (2 pair)

what size do you wear? 36 waist although my waist is 34. They shrink and the 36 allows for that

where'd you buy em from? Macy's, Amazon, Marshall's,

Builtfarmtough

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wear hanes tighty whities all the time an miss the grey waistband. I wear em because I've worn em since I was a kid any have been told I look hot in em by girls an guys. I'm bi I'm 27yrs old an I'm a size 30" I tend to keep bout 10 pairs on hand an a few assorted colors if I go out.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just thought I would let you guys know that JCPenny has some briefs, trunks, and boxer briefs that have no fly, for extra support. I think Stafford was the brand name? Well, my husband just loves them, says he hardly has to adjust through the day. I love them because the come in fashion colors :D

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
do you guys ever hesitate when buying them, or do you just not care.. Never wear them

how often do you buy new ones? never

why do you wear them i do not

how old are you 19

are you gay or straight straight, cirous

how many do you own? 0

what size do you wear? na

where'd you buy em from? again, i dont wear them

sorry if those wernt the answers you were expecting, My thoughts on them are that for me, their to uncomfertable, no where near enough room, and a guy wearing them is kind of a major turn off for me. i wear boxers and boxer briefs. dont let that stop you though. buy what make you happy

D

deleted556573

do you guys ever hesitate when buying them, or do you just not care.. I don't ever hesitate buying them anymore.

how often do you buy new ones? Once or twice a year, I think?

why do you wear them? I grew up wearing them. I didn't wear plain white briefs regularly for 10+ years, but have recently found them to be appealing again, and wear them on a more regular basis. They're comfortable, they look good, and I like them :biggrin1:. I hate boxers, don't care too much for boxer briefs, and these types of briefs fit me better (in my opinion) than any other style of brief.

how old are you? 34

are you gay or straight? gay

how many do you own? 13 (some guy stole a pair as a "trophy" lol)

what size do you wear? M (32-34)

where'd you buy em from? Target, I think.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Q: do you guys ever hesitate when buying them, or do you just not care..
A: No. It's always fun and exciting to buy underwear, and see what the other guys in the aisle are choosing. I like to place them on the checkout counter as soon as I get close enough so other people in line see what I'm buying.

Q: how often do you buy new ones?
A: With me, it's never a need as I have over 100 pair of various underwear. It's usually based on a whim. I bought Hanes white briefs (like the ones in Matt's photo above) just because I like to see them on other guys. I have FTL, but didn't have Hanes.

Q: why do you wear them?
A: Mostly for sex play. My default underwear is FTL boxers, but sometimes I'll wear just a pair of white briefs and check myself out in the mirror. This gets me fired up, and a J/O session is in short order. Sometimes, I'll wear them to work just to switch it up.

Q: how old are you?
A: 59 1/2

Q: are you gay or straight?
A: Gay

Q: how many do you own?
A: White briefs? Probably about 12 pair. I have more of other colors and styles.

Q: what size do you wear?
A: L (36 - 38)

Q: where'd you buy em from?
A: Target.

london_bi

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
do you guys ever hesitate when buying them, or do you just not care..

Not at all. Why would you? I think almost every guy's got a few pairs in his drawer even if he only wears them for sports occasionally or on 'laundry day.'

People say boxers are 'in' but look at how many pairs of tighties there are in your local WalMart etc and that means someones buyin them.

how often do you buy new ones?

Few times a year. Occasionally swap too (msg me if you want to).

why do you wear them

Almost always worn em. Find em the most comfortable for my junk and look masculine.

how old are you

are you gay or straight

Bi!

how many do you own?

About 20

what size do you wear?

Med (sometimes small depending on fit)

where'd you buy em from?

No place specific.

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I am 59 Bi, male I wear white briefs mostly but have some colors & boxer briefs. I am pretty old fashion type guy in that I only like to wear your full cut basic white briefs. I have worn many brands Sears used to make a 50/50 basic brief that I used to love. I used to Love Reis/Scandles & Spruce Mayo back in the days, but today I have 3 tommy Hilfiger and mostly FTL & Hanes and some Jockey's I wear a 40/42 waist. And yes I have an tighty whitey Fetish, love to be in them walk around the house in them sleep in them , love to be seen in them

orangeC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have white Jockeys and some colored boxer trunk briefs. Size 32 inch. I can't stand boxers. They feel huge and ride up when you are wearing jeans. They are nice to wear sleeping though. Then I am into sports where I am running or kicking things. I don't like having my balls swinging so briefs are better there.

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
like orangeC said: don't like the boxers riding up my crack when i am wearing jeans. also, don't like my meat flapping around in the breeze. love my boys up tight next to their daddy.....