Wrestling a collegiate wrestler for 3 rounds is not fun

Its like having sex without the pay off lol

Anywho. How are you today lpsg?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fancy... My wife did that for a long time, then went back to work... Guess what I miss? Slow cooked meals and my honey waiting at home for me. I'm a tad old fashioned. I always tell her I miss her at the homemaker role. But hey, whatever missy wants, she gets heh.

And I'm busy calibrating recording equipment, wishing my degree would move faster so I could cross into my dream profession and get the fuck out of Florida.

That and PHI1100 tonight.

@Gecko
I kno how ya feel. I used to spar with a buddy from my squadron, he wrestled in a league out in town and I always felt like a walked on rug after.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Fancy... My wife did that for a long time, then went back to work... Guess what I miss? Slow cooked meals and my honey waiting at home for me. I'm a tad old fashioned. I always tell her I miss her at the homemaker role. But hey, whatever missy wants, she gets heh.

Intrigue, your wife and I just did a swap. I left work to stay home. I do a bit of consulting from time to time, but my days of working 9-5 are probably over with now. What my husband loves about the new roles:
yes.. meals (on occasion) waiting on him
ME at HOME... (before he would beat me home by 2 hours minimum)
I am a much happier me
My stress lines have 'almost' disappeared
I get to go with him when he travels for work (before I was on my own doing my own traveling and we were headed in different directions)

so yes this is much better for us, too... Hopefully, your wife will return to the role of happy homemaker one day, if that is what you both long for.

:biggrin1: