Tik Tok Bulges

Brooksm.92

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lmao... that guy is not 7'2"... it also looks like he's stuffing his pants there...
The rate and frequency that dudes are buying grey sweatpants and posting vids they are "innocently" displaying their VPL/bulge is astonishing... and quite sad to be honest. I mean chicks have flaunted their cleavage and ass for years to get clout, I just thought guys were above that...

Reactions: Markus Black

Ralph020318

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The rate and frequency that dudes are buying grey sweatpants and posting vids they are "innocently" displaying their VPL/bulge is astonishing... and quite sad to be honest. I mean chicks have flaunted their cleavage and ass for years to get clout, I just thought guys were above that...
Nah I think it's just that guys think they don't have to put their dicks on display to get the attention of a chick. They're conditioned to use other features - pecs, guns (arm muscles), guns (actual guns), their cars, etc etc.

That's why they use other signals for dick size - "oh look how big my hands are.." or drive a sports car around.

lericcson420

Superior Member
Media
speaking of flaunting their ass...guys are doing it so much now. I'm not gonna complain, but I'm glad they finally listen to women when women say they love booty.