Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
love his homie's affected "thug voice"! lololol. for some reason whenever I often fantasize about hearing other dudes staring at a white boy's phat ass and saying that exact same phrase in the very same voice!!!
View attachment VID_40771222_181004_048.mp4

Harambae

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mashable-l3q2K5jinAlChoCLS

giphy.gif

Thank you for trying. I appreciate it
No probs

I went through all of his posts he made before that date. I know it got up to at least 3.5 million views and the last comment someone made abut it was 5 days ago. Someone said the ass clip was posted on August 22nd.

I didn't see it when i went around that date. so if anyone knows the ins and outs of tiktok, please look it up better than I did.

but ive seen enough to know this dude loves himself a little too much, and has way too much free time on his hands.

Harambae

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not tiktok, but it's precursor vine if it still counts.
honestly, vines count too, so many unknown phatties have been discovered through vine and I wish we could have ID'd them all!

honestly, vines count too, so many unknown phatties have been discovered through vine and I wish we could have ID'd them all!

I feel you! I only know the twitter of the person who posted the first one. The others all are unknown. Vine deleted so much this is probably the only place a lot of these clips still exist.