Tiktok Booty & Ass

Str8undies12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
literally 97% of this tik tok thread........3% of them actually have ass
To be fair the name of the thread is TikTok booty/ass not strictly PHAT or thick TikTok ass. An ass doesn’t HAVE to be big to be “nice” imo and a lot of people feel the same. Like I found a couple of mooning TikToks recently the guys are cute but few of their asses are phat or plump but I know a lot of you would still like to see them nonetheless. Just my two cents,all respect.

GayBootyLover69

Worshipped Member
Media
To be fair the name of the thread is TikTok booty/ass not strictly PHAT or thick TikTok ass. An ass doesn’t HAVE to be big to be “nice” imo and a lot of people feel the same. Like I found a couple of mooning TikToks recently the guys are cute but few of their asses are phat or plump but I know a lot of you would still like to see them nonetheless. Just my two cents,all respect.
this 100%

i love big bubble asses too but that's just my personal preference, taste in ass is subjective lol

and if someone doesn't like an ass posted on here then fine. but this thread has literally 355 pages so far with hundreds of different tiktoks shared over the years, there's a lot of variety here and it's easy to come by an ass that you like

Reactions: Str8undies12

RamaArloo

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
this 100%

i love big bubble asses too but that's just my personal preference, taste in ass is subjective lol

and if someone doesn't like an ass posted on here then fine. but this thread has literally 355 pages so far with hundreds of different tiktoks shared over the years, there's a lot of variety here and it's easy to come by an ass that you like
Why they all white though not all but most

Reactions: shadsmith
D

deleted4255491

Why they all white though not all but most
I would imagine because the members that post the most like white guys..

We are all free to post what we like so if people fancy seeing more of something else do a TikTok search of your own and share it. Let's be honest 97% of us are not posting but just viewing.

RamaArloo

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I would imagine because the members that post the most like white guys..

We are all free to post what we like so if people fancy seeing more of something else do a TikTok search of your own and share it. Let's be honest 97% of us are not posting but just viewing.
True imma definitely get some color on here

Reactions: deleted4255491

Lrmhouse

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
agesfitness/user5kbg5j3hoq (his alt)
TikTok
TikTok

my favorite tiktoks from him are easily the ones where he's in these red Nike pros, they always make his ass look super perky

if it's true that he wears **those** to the gym then that's hot as fuck. i wonder how much attention he gets because of them
View attachment 71829221
View attachment 71829251

View attachment 71829301
View attachment 71829261
View attachment 71829601
Wait a minute… this is my gym! I change right there everyday!!

D

deleted16725701

I would do literally any and everything for the rest of iskandars vids
Lol hmu on insta j_monsta8 I got stuff
if anyone still needs the stuff hmu on instagram @nothing_but_luv1122 was inactive for a while but im back now

Wuuwuwuwuw

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
post the ones you foundddd

Reactions: Str8undies12