Tiktok I_squishy Or Of I_hardy

collegexander

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
His OF is currently down to $8 until the end of the month. Anyone subscribe?
So, unfortunately I but the bullet and subscribed. It has a slightly bigger head but I’m direct quoting when he says he lied on his Twitter. He does not have a big penis , average for sure, not that I’m one to talk. But for all his chest puffing it’s not anything to write home about.

It kinda has a weird skin tag too if that’s triggering to anyone. . He bone pressed his iPhone to get it to seem longer...

Reactions: Fordie98

Fordie98

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, unfortunately I but the bullet and subscribed. It has a slightly bigger head but I’m direct quoting when he says he lied on his Twitter. He does not have a big penis , average for sure, not that I’m one to talk. But for all his chest puffing it’s not anything to write home about.

It kinda has a weird skin tag too if that’s triggering to anyone. . He bone pressed his iPhone to get it to seem longer...
Any pics before your membership runs out

lightdagger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like his Tik Tok so I subscribed to his OF and...I don't think I will be renewing. He shows videos and pics (less lately but that's due to finals) but, they're not that good. I hate to say it, but his penis is a little...odd looking. Not very attractive, to me at least. Don't necessarily regret subscribing, he's a cute dude, but for sure turned off auto-renew.

Reactions: StanleyTanlie