Tila Tequila, Outed as Straight?!?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

by Jane Ivory

16:59, November 30th 2007

The star of MTV’sreality show “A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila” is a self-declared bisexual in search of real love – be it a man or a woman – but recent reports claim she is actually heterosexual.

Media reports this week claim the 25-year-old entertainer and MTV are hiding one unexpected truth – the self-declared bisexual has had a boyfriend for over a year and is not bisexual at all.

Tila stars in MTV’s bisexual dating show “A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila,” where male and female participants compete against each other to win her heart.

The New York Post reports on Page Six that a source close to the entertainer has this to say: “Tila has and has had a boyfriend for over a year, and she's not really bi. She's made out with some girls in her past, as all girls have, but she is not bi at all.”

The show premiered on October 9, 2007.

Earlier this fall, when the new reality series was announced, MTV executive Tony DiSanto said: “Tila Tequila made a name for herself by doing things her way, captivating legions of fans online, both men and women.

“Now she is taking that attitude and sex appeal to her own TV series where she is looking for a mate ... by again, captivating a group of both men and women.”

The starlet is best known for the popularity of her MySpace Web page. Tila Tequila, whose real last name is Nguyen, was called by Time magazine “the Madonna of MySpace.” she currently has more than two million friends on her MySpace profile.

Her blue-pink profile informs visitors that her music is available for download on iTunes; she has her own clothing line; and a “social networking online community for the youth of today who have a voice and want to be seen and heard.”

A rep for Tequila has already responded to the rumors, telling Page Six: “I'll confirm that she's bisexual and she's a delight to work with.”

© 2007 - eFluxMedia

Shocking! What is this world coming to, that they would allow a heterosexual female on national television to influence young people with her chosen lifestyle. :mad: Sorry for the sarcasm, I just couldn't resist. :biggrin1: It must have been a slow news day. :tongue: :smile:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wow. this is about as surprising as the news that the much-touted lesbianism of the members of Tatu was a marketing gimmick. shocker.

My friend Carlos knows Tila. She wanted him to be her personal DJ. He says she's crazy, but he leads a pretty tame life for a LA club disc jockey.

Revanchist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"She's made out with some girls in her past, as all girls have, but she is not bi at all."

Thats the best part of the article. I wasn't aware that ALL girls have made out with other girls. Someone forgot to tell my wife if so, though I'd be happy to inform her she missed out and should give it a try. :)

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She looks like a cartoon ant.

well said. i've been trying to figure out exactly what to compare her to, and you nailed it :)

i surf past the show now & then, its a mess...not quite as train-wrecky as I Love New York, but still pretty bad