Tilly Returns!!!

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
Hey my people on LPSG

I am back now, i havent been on for a long time, things have come up, but now i am back. I missed everyone here so much.

An update on me is that i am now 15 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Me and my bf are still together and are going well. We moved in together and are building a home for our family. Its so cool. HEHEHE

OHHHH and guess what, the docs sed it looks like im gonna have a baby boy which is OMG perfect. Girls are too much trouble.

Luv U All so much

Tilly

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Great to hear from you, Tilly! Glad to hear all is going well with you and the baby. I have been a bit AWOL myself, as I am away from home for a bit and only have ann ancient laptop with me (can't handle the bandwidth required to let me into the chatroom - grrrr).

Anyhow - hope all continues well and that we will hear more about your new home and the new...boy?...in the weeks to come. Drop me an email - I would love to hear from you.

Happy New Year to you and your brother (and all LPSG),
Wil

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Tilly! I was afraid you'd gotten lost in the outback. Apparently, though, it's your boyfriend who was spending a lot of time in the bush.

Congratulations to the future mommy! Let's go a-waltzing, Matilda!

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tillyrox said:
Hey my people on LPSG

I am back now, i havent been on for a long time, things have come up, but now i am back. I missed everyone here so much.

An update on me is that i am now 15 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Me and my bf are still together and are going well. We moved in together and are building a home for our family. Its so cool. HEHEHE

OHHHH and guess what, the docs sed it looks like im gonna have a baby boy which is OMG perfect. Girls are too much trouble.

Luv U All so much

Tilly
Congratulations!

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
tillyrox said:

GREAT! Congratulations in is order ... i know your dreams are endless. :p

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
tillyrox said:
An update on me is that i am now 15 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Me and my bf are still together and are going well.

Tilly

I don't know about that Tilly. (And welcome back!!!! Congrats on baby boy.) I think that boys can be equally problematic.

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
Wilson i have missed u soo much, i hope things are great for u too, cant wait to catch up again,

Matt is doing great too, everyone is. i gotta go to work but will write u an email later on.

Luv U
Tilly

ps thanks for the replies guys

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WOW!!! I didn't realize you were gone...well not that long anyways...thats just me:eek: anyhow Welcome back Tilly...see you in the funny papers, or the chat room be that as it may:)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great to see you back around girl! Glad to hear the pregnancy and relationship are going well for you, you're in for some good times.