Tim Allen

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tony, again, Please, please do not post a web connection which forces members to sign up for another service!!!!! I would love to see these pix but I am trapped in a link that I cannot access. In future, please copy the picture and import to LPSG. It will save other members a lot of headaches.

Sorry Kukosm, the link you provided leads to nothing more than a great big publicity/ad service. In future, please copy the film or picture and transfer to LPSG. Thanx

I really dislike when people do this. You're making moderator comments and chastizing people because they tried to contribute to this thread? That's not cool.

zetaboy33

Experimental Member
Media
I really dislike when people do this. You're making moderator comments and chastizing people because they tried to contribute to this thread? That's not cool.

When someone posts a link, even unknowingly, that goes to random sites like that it could possibly be bad for your computer. All the keylogging, spyware/adware, hacking going on out there. I feel its within the rights of regular users here to let someone know to be more careful with their posts.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When someone posts a link, even unknowingly, that goes to random sites like that it could possibly be bad for your computer. All the keylogging, spyware/adware, hacking going on out there. I feel its within the rights of regular users here to let someone know to be more careful with their posts.
...Plus links to the "Celeb Archive" site never link to a photo - only to a page trying to get You to sign up with Celeb Archive. I don't think it's a lot to ask of folks to make life a little simpler for all of us and just repost the pics here.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

YngJock20, Please feel free to dislike my comments all you like. The purpose of this site is to provide information - especially pictures - NOT to make other members run around in circles!!

Reactions: TeddyBear95

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His real name is Timothy Allen Dick, and he served time in jail for selling coke. Somehow, I doubt he lives up to the name.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had a very stormy television relationship later on with Johnathan Taylor Thomas and he was very upset at him for leaving the show, Home Improvement, before the final season came. There were a lot of problems on Home Improvement and this is just many of them.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually have heard from a source that he plays for the guys and is into some freaky scenes all on the sly. I could care less and he does nothing for me but I can see it.

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
Had a very stormy television relationship later on with Johnathan Taylor Thomas and he was very upset at him for leaving the show, Home Improvement, before the final season came. There were a lot of problems on Home Improvement and this is just many of them.

>Thread Hijack<

I know this thread is supposed to be about Tim Allen and his hairy phallus, but I'm curious. I used to watch Home Improvement - it was in fact one of the last shows I watched regularly.

Elegant, what other problems did the show have?

Of all people, Allan should have known that in show business, you "Strike when the Iron's Hot". JT Taylor no doubt had business advisers that told him if he wanted to cash in on the teen-heartthrob market, he needed to do it at that moment or miss the boat. There also may have been contractual restrictions with the "Home Improvement" people that would limit his ability to exploit his popularity at the time.

The fact is actors do their job for money, as in fact we all do. He was clearly no longer a child actor, and many children don't successfully segway into the adult acting scene. Acting is exactly like professional sports: you never know when your gig/game will be. Strike while the iron's hot.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The former Brian's Hope soap star from the 70s(forget his name) had a problem with the producers because of his features being partially hidden beneath fences and odd objects. He just felt that the whole thing itself was ridiculous to be not seen entirely, though. He had a such hard time being hidden that it became actually humiliating.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, the actor playing Wilson was a former Ryan's Hope soap star back in the 70s when he was a little younger. Oh, shit! I meant, Ryan's Hope and I put Brian's.......brain fart! Sorry.

Last edited: