Tim Bolen (Weather Network Canada)

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Tim Bolen is a host on the Weather Network Canada, and he has been catching my eye lately. This guy wears these AMAZING low-rise dress pants that show off is bulge like it's everyone's business. He deserves to show off: cute face, adorable curly hair ... occasional thespian.:cool:

Google pictures of him to see what I mean. But that bulge is DAMN impressive. Looks like a nice set of grade-A eggs under there.

Go Canada!

chondro24

Just Browsing
Media
You know, I had a feeling someone would notice this guy other than me. The other day I was watching him and I said to myself, "holy moses, this guy has got a huge bulge!"

I guess they are targeting a new audience. haha

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Ok, so I scoured the net and found only one pic.

I'm gonna have to videotape his next run on the Weather Network and then upload the vid ... which I have no idea how to do. So, us Canadians will have to revel in the massive bulge on a very handsome and svelte man.:cool:

b2ru

Just Browsing
Media
I can't believe i watched the weather channel for half a day just to drool over Tim's bulge.... :)~ i love when he moves around (which is a lot) causing his package to bulge and move: frequently tapping his bulge with his free hand or placing a hand in his pocket to 'move' things around (frequent)... a good thing is that I will always be aware of severe weather alerts LOL