Tim Deegan

uncutcock22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Alright I know he's dumb, but he's hot! Does anyone know anything about Tim Deegan?

For those of you who don't know, he's a VJ from the Canadian television program MuchMusic. He won the spot on the show where MuchMusic does a search for the new VJ.

There must be pictures of him floating around without his shirt because he's done episodes on the beach without one and in his 'audition' for the VJ Search he was asked to take off his shirt:tongue:

Anything on him would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Alright I know he's dumb, but he's hot! Does anyone know anything about Tim Deegan?

For those of you who don't know, he's a VJ from the Canadian television program MuchMusic. He won the spot on the show where MuchMusic does a search for the new VJ.

There must be pictures of him floating around without his shirt because he's done episodes on the beach without one and in his 'audition' for the VJ Search he was asked to take off his shirt:tongue:

Anything on him would be greatly appreciated!

This guy gets on my nerves, sometimes. But, I like that he is very unbiased when it comes to music unlike Sarah Taylor who shits on every artist group that isn't Hedley.

I don't have any pics of Tim, BUT, I can tell you, of course this is all word of mouth from a friend of mine in Toronto who saw him at the gym: he's tiny.

That's all I got.:cool: