Tim Donehy a.k.a bigtimmy

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderboy said:
I thought Robert Fish had died? No such luck?

I remember Robert on here very vividly dreaming about having a huge cock with ridiculous dimensions. Making sure everyone knew. Is that better or worse than 'scrutinising' a few obviously faked pictures, stating what is fact and real.

As for Big Timmy...the writing is really bad, and the way he goes on about his 'superhuman endowment' etc leads me to believe its not real.

I was thinking about Robert Fish when Jonah Falcon joined our group. My first reaction was "oh no" with the mental image of the original Rambo emerging from the swamp in a bandana and two machine guns and about 10,000 rounds of ammo; you all may recall how virulent Robert Fish was about Jonah and his penis.

There was one other thread where Robert Fish was writing about contracting some obscure disease making his penis grow from 6" to 16." He also dropped some amazing amount of weight. Robert Fish, dead or alive? As for Big Timmy, the eternal teeager's Yahoo group is still up albeit filled with SPAM and early generation Adobe Photoshop pictures. The fiction is good, though not as good as Robert Fish's.:smile:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dukey said:
Can't you just hear those banjos?
I believe that the truly stupid are under the impression that being of limited cranial capacity is recessive and that is what causes them to breed too close to the family tree; unfortunately they are wrong. Stupidity is an acquired ailment that afflicts far too many people, the only known cure is reading at a more than functional level. (Math skills help too.)

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IanTheTall said:
I believe that the truly stupid are under the impression that being of limited cranial capacity is recessive and that is what causes them to breed too close to the family tree; unfortunately they are wrong. Stupidity is an acquired ailment that afflicts far too many people, the only known cure is reading at a more than functional level. (Math skills help too.)

Ian, perhaps the school system where he resides does not meet the scholastic standards of Geauga or Ashtabula county schools.:rolleyes: Knowledge or lack thereof is one of those elusive questions...like why idiot savants always play Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto No. 1 on TV or the movies. Darn it... play Mussorgsky, Saint-Saens, chop-sticks, anything but that same composition!

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The whole thing is clearly fake! I mean, I'm not an expert on American law, but I'm pretty sure that in all states except those Amish ones in the middle sleeping with your family is illegal. If so, why the hell would he be showing off about it? It's massively creepy too. Eww!
Plus, in case anyone was in any doubt a further part to the falsity that novice btm pointed out, just check out the bit right below his thumb... it's a completely straight line and it just sort of... stops. PLus using a plain black background? :tongue: Hmm...

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thirteenbyseven said:
scholastic standards of Geauga or Ashtabula county schools.:rolleyes:
I know very little about those counties school systems, accept that there are LOTS of very wealthy families building there gargantuan houses out there. We live in a first tear western suburb. :tongue:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thirteenbyseven said:
why idiot savants always play Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto No. 1 on TV or the movies. Darn it... play Mussorgsky, Saint-Saens, chop-sticks, anything but that same composition!
I'd like to hear one of them play Edvard Grieg, Ludwig van Beethoven, or Jean Sibelius.

the-flash

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MrHappy said:
I read this kid's story a few months ago. I can only HOPE that it's fake...

"Why?" you ask? Who the hell would bang their sister? Or their mom, for God's sake? And worst of all, without any form of protection? >_<'
not 50 years ago in england everyone was bangin their hot sister haha.
I hate this guys writting, it's way to much cock worship for me and you can tell he's lying about his size cause of how many times he reffers back to it.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thirteenbyseven said:
Lakewood, North Olmstead, aw heck I'll even throw in Parma. They're all O.K. Say Ian, "me thinks" you've been to Severance Hall a time or two?
Only the second of your bolds is correct, though I have been to weekend concerts at Blossom Music Center more, it is after all the summer home of the Cleveland Orchestra and Chorus, widely considered to be one of the best orchestras in the world. Odd thing, it's easier to find their recordings far outside of Cleveland, than at home. WoM, in Berlin and München, had sections dedicated to the Cleveland Orchestra; though each only had about 30 selected recordings.
For a number of years, Rudolf Nureyev was Principal Guest Choreographer (or similar honorific title) with the Cleveland Ballet. (See attachments, just to bring this back on an LPSG related topic.)

Attachments