1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Tim Mcveigh, Sean Hannity's Hero!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Industrialsize, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Industrialsize

Gold Member

Albums:
    onvideo:
    Hannity calls tea party GOPers “Tim McVeigh wannabees” — and they cheer! - Daily Kos TV (beta)
    Transcript:
    HANNITY: See, can I add one thing? I think we won the debate.
    DREIER: We did win the debate.
    HANNITY: When you think about the vast majorities that they have in Congress and they had to bribe, backroom deals, corruption, that’s all because the tea party movement, the people — all these Tim McVeigh wannabes here.
    (CHEERS AND APPLAUSE)
    HANNITY: Guys, thank you for being here.
    (CROSSTALK)

SHAMEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
  3. At.your.cervix

Albums:
    Finally a bit of honesty on Fox News. When are we going to 'fess up that this overt disdain of our political system is inherently unpatriotic. You want to bring down the democratic political system in place, stop waving your flags. Yes, Teabaggers, you and Tim McVeigh have an awful lot in common.

I'm sorry to be on such a rant lately, but the vitriolic hypocrisy coming from the far right has reached the point to where it not only sickens me, but makes me mad. Sean Hanity and the rest of his ilk have substitued serious political discourse with opportunistic demogougery. I am beginning to wonder how close we are coming to the mindless political fervor which gripped our nation in the early 1950's. I guess I'll know when the book burnings begin again.

4. justasimpleguy

justasimpleguy Admired Member

Albums:
    I can't tell if the crowd heard the McVeigh comment. They had already started cheering. But Hannity? WTF was he saying? Was it sarcasm, or criticism of the Tea Party rhetoric or something? I have no idea.

It sounded like he was saying it was a GOOD thing...but I'd need to see a longer clip to know WTFFFFFF was going on.

5. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hannity has never been clear where his nose is situated. Let alone his lips.

6. D_Fortumus Wigglesack

When Muslims commit terrorism in America, it's terrorism. When Christians do it, it's patriotism or freedom fighting.

7. cdunstan1

Gold Member

Albums:
  8. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    S. Hannity a fan of Tim McVeigh? This news doesn't surprise me at all.

9. Beagle8

Beagle8 Lurker

Oh bnrother.
    This is pitifully taken out of context. I can understand why you might jump to that incorrect conclusion if the quoted part were all you heard. Prior to the quoted part, Hannity was complaining that Teabagger critics are falsely casting Teabaggers as McVeigh wannabees. [a legitimate criticism btw]

To be clear - Hell no! Hannity does NOT glorify McVeigh, nor does any sane human. To take this out of context to try to make him sound evil is ridiculous. There are a lot of LEGITIMATE criticisms of Hannity - try using one next time.

10. D_Fortumus Wigglesack

ok, how about: He's an evil son of a bitch and the things he and his fellow Murdoch minions spew on Faux News DOES create the very same McVeigh wannabes he was talking to?

11. BiItalianBro

BiItalianBro Sexy Member

i havent seen the clip so i can not really frame the context....but what worries me is these people have gone from ratings-chase balbbermouthing to encroaching on Schenck and Brandenburg territory.

#11 BiItalianBro, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  12. KTF40

KTF40 Sexy Member

Albums:
    Please name one opinion that Hannity has supported that has led to a single Tim McVeigh wannabe.

What Beagle8 said is correct. Hannity was making fun of the outlandish claims of liberals when he said that. Anyone who honestly thinks Tim McVeigh is Hannity's hero is a complete moron. Plain and simple.

13. dreamer20

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    That is incorrect as Hannity did not phrase his comments that way at all. The youtube video in my post shows his comments in their full context, as does the OP. Note Hannity had just puzzled speakers McCarthy and Dryer by making the statement "I think that we <Republicans> won the < health care > debate...all because the Tea Party movement..the people..all these Tim McVeigh wannabees here".

YouTube - Did Hannity Call His Audience "Tim McVeigh Wannabes"?

#13 dreamer20, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  14. D_Fortumus Wigglesack

Sean Hannity | Media Matters for America
    take your pick of incendiary comments.

15. KTF40

KTF40 Sexy Member

Albums:
    I read the titles of the articles on the first page and didn't see a single thing that would create a Tim McVeigh wannabe.

16. Industrialsize

Gold Member

Albums:
  17. D_Fortumus Wigglesack

Then you're fooling yourself. Unless you think instigators don't exist.

18. KTF40

KTF40 Sexy Member

Albums:
    Like I said earlier, just give me one opinion. Name one opinion that Hannity "spews" that creates a Tim McVeigh.

Linking me to a page with a bunch of Hannity quotes and videos (half of which distort what he is saying) is not enough. I mean c'mon, the first title is "Hannity admits, "I'm just trying to get this leader defeated". How on earth would that inspire anyone to go kill 160+ people?

#18 KTF40, Apr 4, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  19. B_Mister Buildington

Look obviously Hannity doesn't want to make it obvious taht he is trying to create McVeighs but you can pretty much tell that most of the repugnicant party is actively promoting terrorism.

20. chgorunner

chgorunner Experimental Member

its clearly altered for political gain- dirty pool that both sides practice and it needs to stop.

21. StormfrontFL

Gold Member

Albums:
    Switching sides all of a sudden? Too little, too late!

22. chgorunner

chgorunner Experimental Member

Really? do you believe that? do you really think the otherside thinks Obama is a marxist just because a reporter says so? Can we draw our own educated conclusions?

23. D_Fortumus Wigglesack

Really? I think that, rather than linking article after article or video after video (I thought one link that did both of those would be sufficient), it'd just be easier for you to link me to one qualified professional who doesn't believe that constant negative coverage, distortions, lies and outright propaganda wouldn't create a Tim McVeigh. After all Mein Kampf is just known for its colorful imagery, right?

24. D_Fortumus Wigglesack

Actually yes, that's exactly what I think. Are you saying you don't believe that people watch Fox "News" and assume that it's actual news instead of a 24/7 Colbert Report? When people listen to a reporter say "this guy is doing this and that" and "this bill will do this and that" of course they take it at face value.

And you're talking about people making educated conclusions in a country where only 39% of people accept evolution and about as few accept climate change.

25. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy Banned

Should we alert our Conservative and/or Libertarian kin that MB is doing nothing but trolling or let them figure it out for themselves?

26. StormfrontFL

Gold Member

Albums:
    Even if we pointed it out and explained it using really small words most of them still wouldn't figure it out. Simple bunch they are.:wink:

27. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy Banned

You got a point there... they'll probably just call us "liberals" and ignore it anyhow. :biggrin1:

28. KTF40

KTF40 Sexy Member

Albums:
    Why do I have to link you to anything? You're the one who made the initial outlandish claims. I don't know of any evidence that backs up your claim. Therefore, I asked you to provide some evidence. You have yet to provide any. And now you're asking me for evidence? How does that make any sense?

But I'll still play your game. Hannity has been on television since around 1996 and on national radio since 1997. He's never "created" any Tim McVeigh types during that time, as evident by the fact that no Tim McVeigh type attacks have occured.

Now, once again, please provide one piece of evidence that would support your claims. This will be the third time I've asked.

29. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy Banned

If you want to play that game...
    No one person (or persons) are responsible for creating Timothy McVeigh except for his parents.

It's highly improbable for one individual to make any difference, so grasping at straws trying to find the one culprit that caused the problem is ridiculous. However, when you have a large group of people (similar to Sean Hannity), powered by their selected media sources and pundits, who not only repeatedly push an agenda using colorful metaphors suggesting violence, secession and rebellion but also provide an unfiltered stage to extremists to vocalize their sectarian views, don't be surprised when some of the loose cannons get buckwild and do something stupid... like Timothy McVeigh.

At some point, common sense needs to intervene even when it's an issue regarding "free speech". Beyond the ideology that everyone likes to cling onto, saying what you want has never been free in this country. There's always repercussions and responses one needs to be aware of when they decide to say something hateful. If you're not ready to accept those responses or may be offended by them, then think twice about providing the catalyst.

30. B_Mister Buildington

Too late for what? To earn your friendship? I am absolutely crushed :frown1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice