Tim Mcveigh, Sean Hannity's Hero!

chgorunner

Experimental Member
Media
Look obviously Hannity doesn't want to make it obvious taht he is trying to create McVeighs but you can pretty much tell that most of the repugnicant party is actively promoting terrorism.

Really? do you believe that? do you really think the otherside thinks Obama is a marxist just because a reporter says so? Can we draw our own educated conclusions?

Media
Like I said earlier, just give me one opinion. Name one opinion that Hannity "spews" that creates a Tim McVeigh.

Linking me to a page with a bunch of Hannity quotes and videos (half of which distort what he is saying) is not enough. I mean c'mon, the first title is "Hannity admits, "I'm just trying to get this leader defeated". How on earth would that inspire anyone to go kill 160+ people?
Really? I think that, rather than linking article after article or video after video (I thought one link that did both of those would be sufficient), it'd just be easier for you to link me to one qualified professional who doesn't believe that constant negative coverage, distortions, lies and outright propaganda wouldn't create a Tim McVeigh. After all Mein Kampf is just known for its colorful imagery, right?

Media
Really? do you believe that? do you really think the otherside thinks Obama is a marxist just because a reporter says so? Can we draw our own educated conclusions?
Actually yes, that's exactly what I think. Are you saying you don't believe that people watch Fox "News" and assume that it's actual news instead of a 24/7 Colbert Report? When people listen to a reporter say "this guy is doing this and that" and "this bill will do this and that" of course they take it at face value.

And you're talking about people making educated conclusions in a country where only 39% of people accept evolution and about as few accept climate change.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Should we alert our Conservative and/or Libertarian kin that MB is doing nothing but trolling or let them figure it out for themselves?
Even if we pointed it out and explained it using really small words most of them still wouldn't figure it out. Simple bunch they are.:wink:

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really? I think that, rather than linking article after article or video after video (I thought one link that did both of those would be sufficient), it'd just be easier for you to link me to one qualified professional who doesn't believe that constant negative coverage, distortions, lies and outright propaganda wouldn't create a Tim McVeigh. After all Mein Kampf is just known for its colorful imagery, right?

Why do I have to link you to anything? You're the one who made the initial outlandish claims. I don't know of any evidence that backs up your claim. Therefore, I asked you to provide some evidence. You have yet to provide any. And now you're asking me for evidence? How does that make any sense?

But I'll still play your game. Hannity has been on television since around 1996 and on national radio since 1997. He's never "created" any Tim McVeigh types during that time, as evident by the fact that no Tim McVeigh type attacks have occured.

Now, once again, please provide one piece of evidence that would support your claims. This will be the third time I've asked.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But I'll still play your game. Hannity has been on television since around 1996 and on national radio since 1997. He's never "created" any Tim McVeigh types during that time, as evident by the fact that no Tim McVeigh type attacks have occured.

If you want to play that game...
No one person (or persons) are responsible for creating Timothy McVeigh except for his parents.

It's highly improbable for one individual to make any difference, so grasping at straws trying to find the one culprit that caused the problem is ridiculous. However, when you have a large group of people (similar to Sean Hannity), powered by their selected media sources and pundits, who not only repeatedly push an agenda using colorful metaphors suggesting violence, secession and rebellion but also provide an unfiltered stage to extremists to vocalize their sectarian views, don't be surprised when some of the loose cannons get buckwild and do something stupid... like Timothy McVeigh.

At some point, common sense needs to intervene even when it's an issue regarding "free speech". Beyond the ideology that everyone likes to cling onto, saying what you want has never been free in this country. There's always repercussions and responses one needs to be aware of when they decide to say something hateful. If you're not ready to accept those responses or may be offended by them, then think twice about providing the catalyst.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Industrial.... I lost a lot of respect for you in this thread posting.

You jumped at the chance to take something out of context for your purpose. In that I wonder how many people took your limited quote and ran with it.

That was a shameless, unfair and discriminatory attempt to paint the Tea Party people in a certain light.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Industrial.... I lost a lot of respect for you in this thread posting.

You jumped at the chance to take something out of context for your purpose. In that I wonder how many people took your limited quote and ran with it.

That was a shameless, unfair and discriminatory attempt to paint the Tea Party people in a certain light.
This quote was reported widely on every news network and political blog that I visit. I said nothing about the Tea party people in THIS thread. It was about Sean Hannity.