Tim Robards AUSSIE BUM Model FULL FRONTAL

Hey,
There is a FULL FRONTAL shot of Tim Robards the model from Aussie Bum. I know that the underwear leads little to the imagination.

However there is one out there that I saw on a blog, and I cannot find it since, any help out there. He is hung.

Attachments

I would of sworn he was in something like the Uomini nude but I do believe I was muddled up and this is the image I saw.
Thanks

Bibendum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey,
There is a FULL FRONTAL shot of Tim Robards the model from Aussie Bum. I know that the underwear leads little to the imagination.

However there is one out there that I saw on a blog, and I cannot find it since, any help out there. He is hung.
"underwear leads little to the imagination"? It also leaves little to the imagination!

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is this Tim Robards? Kind of looks like him. I don't have a name for this model but if it is not I would like to know this models name.

This guy has a sweet bush and nice lips. I would love to jizz on his lips, and watch him come on his bush. :biggrin1:

Reactions: draddogr12

love shadow

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is this Tim Robards? Kind of looks like him. I don't have a name for this model but if it is not I would like to know this models name.

Not really a fan of long hair, but this guy is beyond hot.

Reactions: johns87

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not really a fan of long hair, but this guy is beyond hot.

not generally a fan of long hair either, nor of no body hair either, but what a difference a bush makes, with his untamed pubes this guy is hot, without them he would be not.

Reactions: SmileyAA1

cathtrench

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anybody have the rest of this set of webcam caps? From a defunct forum, posted by user "ryanray_97"

post-29792-1271703224.jpg