Tim Robbins = Jackass / Jagoff

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NEW YORK – Tim Robbins' difficulty in voting on Election Day was his own fault, New York City's Board of Elections maintains.
Board representative Gregory C. Soumas wrote a letter to Robbins, telling him that he was not on the rolls at the poll site he visited last week "because you simply went to the wrong poll site."
Soumas said Robbins filed a new voter registration form in February 2004, changing his voting address — which meant he had to vote elsewhere, about six blocks away.
The letter said Robbins should have gone to the new site and that this problem would have arisen earlier had Robbins voted in either the presidential primary in February or a second primary in September.
The confusion appears to stem from the double registration of Robbins — one his home address, the other his nearby office address — and the board eliminated one.
The 50-year-old actor — a longtime resident of New York — strongly disagreed with the board's explanation.
He told The Associated Press he voted at his old polling place numerous times in recent elections (which Bettye J. Williamson, a longtime poll worker in his precinct, has verified) and was never notified that he should vote anywhere else.
"The system is in need of repair," said Robbins. "And the people that run it are pretty petty and vindictive when they would release to all the major newspapers in the New York area private information like your home address and your driver's license number."

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well frankly i think Robbins is a total dick anyway.

I saw him on Bill Maher a couple of weeks ago, and when sandwiched in between three far more intelligent and knowledgeable politicos he had virtually nothing to say of relevance.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is a damn good fucking actor and gets to fondle Susan Sarandon's MILF jugs regularly.

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
really, what's the use?

do any of you guys know how busy people in the film industry are? most weeks are 50-60 hour work weeks. most film industry people have stacks of unopened mail awating them upon their return from a film on location (which most feature films are now). most eat their 1/2 hour lunch at their desk, if they have one, and plan doctor visits between shows. i can see why a piece of mail might not get to the guy.

he probably overreacted it's true, but he's probably been under government survelliance for his political activities. so you might be a little paranoid too.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
really, what's the use?

do any of you guys know how busy people in the film industry are? most weeks are 50-60 hour work weeks. most film industry people have stacks of unopened mail awating them upon their return from a film on location (which most feature films are now). most eat their 1/2 hour lunch at their desk, if they have one, and plan doctor visits between shows. i can see why a piece of mail might not get to the guy.

he probably overreacted it's true, but he's probably been under government survelliance for his political activities. so you might be a little paranoid too.

Its an amazing and heroic sacrifice; film. Please leave these poor people alone.

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its an amazing and heroic sacrifice; film. Please leave these poor people alone.

i know you're being sarcastic, but fuck it. just fuck it. you were the one
who wanted to divide up the u.s. and said the liberals get california because hollywood / media is run by liberals. that's crazy and is SO far from the truth. it's run by whatever makes money. you should be able to understand that. if films
about christians make money, they'll be making films about christians. if films about atheists make money, they'll be
making films about atheists. there is very little "morality" in hollywood, just as there is little "morality" on wall street.
it's about money, it's a business. there IS spin in network news, usually conservative, since about 1980 or so. there
was a liberal spin on network news prior to that.

starinvestor, how's the government bailout going? poor AIG, poor American Express, those are really heroic corporations
aren't they? no one in hollywood's asking for a government handout, oh that's right, these are LOANS, aren't they?

conservative is the new dirty word.

Last edited:

Oh good. Finally the neocon talk radio mafia can retire, "liberal."

I see little conservative about corporate welfare on the scale we're seeing now, and certainly nothing conservative about the Secretary of the Treasury of the United States of America demanding a blank check while at the same time reacting with pure indignity to the suggestion that there be some government oversight tied to that handout.

We demand regular welfare recipients adhere to certain standards to continue to receive public assistance, so why shouldn't the CEOs of corporations receiving public welfare have to do the same?

The GOP knows they're out and they're going to set-up their friends and backers with everything they can give them for the next ten weeks. It's shameful, illegal, and disgusting.

And yes, Tim Robbins is the classic example of the limousine Democrat.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh good. Finally the neocon talk radio mafia can retire, "liberal."

I see little conservative about corporate welfare on the scale we're seeing now, and certainly nothing conservative about the Secretary of the Treasury of the United States of America demanding a blank check while at the same time reacting with pure indignity to the suggestion that there be some government oversight tied to that handout.

We demand regular welfare recipients adhere to certain standards to continue to receive public assistance, so why shouldn't the CEOs of corporations receiving public welfare have to do the same?

The GOP knows they're out and they're going to set-up their friends and backers with everything they can give them for the next ten weeks. It's shameful, illegal, and disgusting.

And yes, Tim Robbins is the classic example of the limousine Democrat.

i actually agree with all that, even the tim robbins part (who could argue with that?) you must be a traditional conservative and not a "bush" conservative. i hope you guys take your party back, if you're republican.

i actually agree with all that, even the tim robbins part (who could argue with that?) you must be a traditional conservative and not a "bush" conservative. i hope you guys take your party back, if you're republican.

Nope, I'm an independent and have considered joining the Libertarian party however accepting Bob Barr as a candidate was just beyond the pale. The candidate's views I most agreed with were Dennis Kucinich, followed by Ron Paul. However, as Ron Paul's position on issues I found more important agreed with mine better than Kucinich's, I voted for Ron Paul for president and Dennis Kucinich for vice-president.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
starinvestor, how's the government bailout going? poor AIG, poor American Express, those are really heroic corporations
aren't they? no one in hollywood's asking for a government handout, oh that's right, these are LOANS, aren't they?

So far, the bailout is a failure. By first quarter, things should begin to pick up.

I am not, nor have I ever, defended AIG or the like.

:lame:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Face it right wingers... 99% of all actors and musicians are liberal.

Try and make a movie with these actors:

Tom Selleck, Ron Silver, Jon Cryer, Maria Conchita Alonso, Lou Ferigno, Sylvester Stallone, Connie Stevens, Lorenzo Lamas and Rip Torn.

And you would be forced to listen to COUNTRY and WESTERN (both kinds), Joe Perry's guitar playing only from Aerosmith, Five For Fighting, Daddy Yankee and...

that is fucking IT!!!!

If you are some conservative tight wad that likes to call people like Tim Robbins an ass, then you should be getting your entertainment from the list of people that I provided (there are more crappy actors that I didn't mention).

Stop listening to all of the rock music that you like to jam, 'cause they are ALL left wingers... you can go ahead and throw away your Led Zeppelin CDs and start buying Gretchen Wilson! Yay!!!

'cause she is like sooooo talented! lol!!!!!!

Give it a rest... 99.9% of all artists can't stand your ideology and think that you are douchenozzles.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Tom Selleck, Ron Silver, Jon Cryer, Maria Conchita Alonso, Lou Ferigno, Sylvester Stallone, Connie Stevens, Lorenzo Lamas and Rip Torn.

And you would be forced to listen to COUNTRY and WESTERN (both kinds), Joe Perry's guitar playing only from Aerosmith, Five For Fighting, Daddy Yankee and...

that is fucking IT!!!!

If you are some conservative tight wad that likes to call people like Tim Robbins an ass, then you should be getting your entertainment from the list of people that I provided (there are more crappy actors that I didn't mention).

Stop listening to all of the rock music that you like to jam, 'cause they are ALL left wingers... you can go ahead and throw away your Led Zeppelin CDs and start buying Gretchen Wilson! Yay!!!

Give it a rest... 99.9% of all artists can't stand your ideology and think that you are douchenozzles.

The only musician that really matters is Toby Keith.

Those headbangers and metalheads you speak of can sing and dance with those silly Hollywood actors until the end of time for all I care.

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope, I'm an independent and have considered joining the Libertarian party however accepting Bob Barr as a candidate was just beyond the pale. The candidate's views I most agreed with were Dennis Kucinich, followed by Ron Paul. However, as Ron Paul's position on issues I found more important agreed with mine better than Kucinich's, I voted for Ron Paul for president and Dennis Kucinich for vice-president.

nothing but respect to you for having a brain that you use and cute dogs too.

Stinkpot

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
She does have nice jugs.

He's still an ass.

Perhaps Tim has a nice big dick too to put between those "nice jugs".

From what I've seen and read I like the man.

tripod said:
He is a damn good fucking actor and gets to fondle Susan Sarandon's MILF jugs regularly.

Great point!

that is fucking IT!!!!

Why is it that right wingers, not necessarily conservatives, can't disagree without immediately resorting, if not starting, with name-calling and insults?
Dave

Ahem!

nothing but respect to you for having a brain that you use and cute dogs too.

Hehe, thanks. I know they didn't have a chance in hell, but by simply voting my conscience, I have never regretted pulling the lever for a candidate.

My dogs duly acknowledge your compliment as being rightfully theirs. They have such huge egos.:tongue:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it that right wingers, not necessarily conservatives, can't disagree without immediately resorting, if not starting, with name-calling and insults?
Dave

No Dave... he is/was an ass in this total instance. And has been before. Regardless of his views, this was "I'm a celebrity" I demand rights/answers/jumping-as-high-as-I-want, and is definitely not mine nor my 3 personal assistants faults.

Why is that left wingers, not necessarily pillow-biting liberals, can't take criticism of their ilk, without immediately resorting, if not playing the seminal card, of thinking it's name calling for the sake of it.

He's still a jagoff.