Tim Tebow: The Real Deal Or Disney Film?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by thirteenbyseven, Nov 19, 2011.

1. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Every time when Tim Tebow performs another miracle (e.g. The Miracle at Miami or The Miracle at Mile High) I'm just sure a director is going to yell "cut" and this entire Tim Tebow story will emerge an an elaborate scripted hoax. Admit it, this past week when the once vaunted New York Jet's defense collapsed on a containment blitz that permitted Tim Tebow to just traipse around the left side for an easy touchdown, you half expected to see actor John Amos as the Bronco's head coach assisted by Tim Conway on the sidelines. Why? Because this stuff only happens in corny family flicks like The World's Greatest Athlete where the defense runs into gold posts and each other or slips on banana peels. Come on.

Tim Tebow has climbed into the Denver Broncos opponents heads so much that this will be studied by human behavioral psychologists for years. Do defensive tackles come back to the huddles and say "I thought I had him for a sack but he's...he's not human!" This is like Don Knott's defeating the entire WW-II German Navy as Mr. Limpet or a slew of old west gunslingers despite the fact he couldn't hit a barn door from ten paces. Surely one of these weeks the creme de la creme of the NFL will wake up and recognize that the role of Tim Tebow is being played by Will Ferrell.

Meanwhile the Tim Tebow mystique continues. I suggest the Denver Broncos dress up their beautiful cheerleaders in Biblical era clothing and produce a new team promotional video like this, with Tebow as Jesus.

I Don't Know How To Love Him @ Sarah Brightman - YouTube

2. please_suck_these

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    He has become a legend greater than his skill... I don't understand it

3. D_Daniel Kaka

D_Daniel Kaka New Member

Definitely an overachiever, especially since he was almost aborted :eek:!

4. furun

furun New Member

well, it always happens in these cases

Draft saved Draft deleted