Time between ejaculating

rachy032

Just Browsing
Media
How long do you guys have to wait before ejaculating once and then recovering to ejaculate again? Just interested coz i hear that some guys can only come a few times a day whereas others can come in relatively quick succession! :)

jdscher212

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Refractory periods have nothing to do with fitness levels.

(It's obvious in some people's posts that they are just trying to rack up more total posts, posting whatever they can think of to boost the number of posts listed under their names, hence the lame attempts at advice and one-sentence responses you see by people with little sexual, or life, experience.)

The time between erectile response after orgasm is due to individual refractory period lengths, and can be influenced by varying arousal levels. It's normal to experience a refractory period, don't worry about battling against it.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Refractory periods have nothing to do with fitness levels.

(It's obvious in some people's posts that they are just trying to rack up more total posts, posting whatever they can think of to boost the number of posts listed under their names, hence the lame attempts at advice and one-sentence responses you see by people with little sexual, or life, experience.)

Um, or maybe she just didn't know??? You don't have to grill someone because they have mistaken information. The only thing that's obvious is your issues with Think_Kink. Or perhaps it's members with a high post count in general?

To answer the original question, it's largely based upon the individual and the situation. How attractive is the girl? What's the mood? Is alcohol involved? There is no generalization that can be made for all guys.

D_Steve_Blough_Jobs

Account Disabled
Media
It depends on the partner I am with. If after I cum the first time she is still doing something to stimulate me and I stay hard I have come within just a few minutes of the 1st one but with others it takes some time.
CJ

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My boyfriend is recently divorced, and he warned me before we were together that it takes him about half an hour to get hard again after orgasm. I must have "cured" him because it now takes less than 5 minutes. He lives in Scandinavia and has 2 year old twins, so we don't exactly see each other regularly . . one or two weekends a month. Maybe the breaks have something to do with response time? Our record currently stands at 14 times (for him) in 34 hours, but hoping to break that this weekend :biggrin1: . . 4 hours til he arrives! After 5-6 times in a day, it takes quite a bit more time, more creativity, and more effort to make him cum, but I'm not complaining.

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some scientific research has attributed the refractory period that most men experience to the release of the hormone prolactin following ejaculation. Men who have little or no refractory period have little or no prolactin in their blood stream after ejaculation. Some drugs which reduce prolactin (like Dostinex, used to treat Parkinson's disease) have shortened the refractory period in some men.