Time Difference

stesan25: Just wondering - what is the time difference for you to cum during sex and during masterbation?

Thumper_10x7_CA: [quote author=Pecker link=board=health;num=1083028205;start=0#1 date=04/26/04 at 18:46:53]Depends on which direction I'm traveling when I change time zones.[/quote]

hahahahha! ;D

When I masturbate I can make myself shoot in under a minute, even before I'm fully hard. Sex is completely different, that takes much much MUCH longer, if at all.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=Thumper_10x7_CA
When I masturbate I can make myself shoot in under a minute, even before I'm fully hard.  Sex is completely different, that takes much much MUCH longer, if at all

Yeah same here if Jacking  off i can cum in a few minutes  if I want to or also the rare occassion when I see a cock like yours on cam usually makes me shoot pretty quick :)  and  with sex takes a long time , especially with Oral cause theres so much to cover I guess

The REAL deal
HORSE

BluECliQ: I agree with the other guys, jerking off can be extremely quick...oral can take well over an hour...I don't have the greatest control yet but sex about 20 minutes...taking measures to increase that last time.