Time for a Nancy Pelosi vindication thread? Looks like the CIA misled Congress

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
By the way, we're coming up on 6 months gone by with no OBL. How much longer?

Are you honestly hoping that another attack happens just so you can run on a cock site and gloat? Please, think about this answer before myself and the rest of you take you to task (again) for such a short-minded and ignorant statement.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
A couple days ago, I wrote this:

The root of this problem seems to be that some LPSG posters (Trinity, faceking, the former starman, etc. -- and perhaps Flashy) believe that the executive office breaking the law during wartime is "Ok" because whatever needs to be done to keep the country safe, legal of otherwise, is justifiable.

So, is breaking domestic and international laws during wartime justifiable?

--------------------

Faceking has just given his answer. He feels the United States is justified in breaking whatever domestic and international laws in order to "keep us safe".

That is not my answer.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you honestly hoping that another attack happens just so you can run on a cock site and gloat? Please, think about this answer before myself and the rest of you take you to task (again) for such a short-minded and ignorant statement.

It was liberals such as yourself (assuming you are) kept saying "still no OBL". How is THAT short-minded and ignorant. I know the answer as to why we haven't plucked this guy (Barrah could use a grand deflection at this point)... just seeing if you know why....

Good for goose = good for gander.

Great naming calling. Fuck you.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple days ago, I wrote this:

The root of this problem seems to be that some LPSG posters (Trinity, faceking, the former starman, etc. -- and perhaps Flashy) believe that the executive office breaking the law during wartime is "Ok" because whatever needs to be done to keep the country safe, legal of otherwise, is justifiable.

So, is breaking domestic and international laws during wartime justifiable?

The "root of the problem"??? A handful of LPSGers are the root of this CIA covert problem. Wow. That's a bold statement.

Anyways, the laws were written under much much different terms of engagement. You should be MORE OUTRAGED by beheading, captured journalists, slaughtered thousands for religious beliefs, the treatment of women... vs. some fucked up ideology of serving some sorta military Miranda rights for a few hundred (mostly) men who'd love to see all Jews and gays dead.

Who's the bad guy again?

Oh wait, it's the governor of Alaska it seems.

CIA activities that 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the world wouldn't know nor care about. Besides not much harm in breaking and/or slightly bending teh rules under the covers for a few hundred (mostly) men who'd love to see all Jews and gays dead.

Willtom, you are looking for a technicality to hang an opposing party/ideology to task, when there are 47,819 more important things going on. It's fine, but if you think this is a Republican thing, you are sorely mistaken.

P.S. you dropped your pom-poms.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was liberals such as yourself (assuming you are) kept saying "still no OBL".

Actually, I never said that.
Plus, if you look at the overall pattern between terrorists and attacks on our soil from foreigners, you'll see that it takes them years to actually develop something. And considering that the CIA was receiving orders to purposely mislead our Congress, I cannot even give them credit for "keeping us safe".

How is THAT short-minded and ignorant.

First off, use a question mark and not a period... even though you're apparently going through a cycle right now. Secondly, what I was referring to was the second part of the statement I quoted from your ill-minded post. Need a reminder? It said...

How much longer?

Again, are you assuming that we are going to be attacked by One Bitter Loser from the Middle East all because Obama is now in office? Are you hoping that our country IS attacked so that you can break out your conservitard pom-poms and cheer how our administration "failed to keep us safe"?

I know the answer as to why we haven't plucked this guy (Barrah could use a grand deflection at this point)... just seeing if you know why....

Actually, the only thing you know how to do on this board is shoot large loads. That doesn't make you a political analyst or a Rhodes Scholar... it just makes you young, dumb and full of cum. :rolleyes:

Great naming calling. Fuck you.

No, sweetie... even if you had a cock as big as the loads you show in your videos, you would never get to FUCK ME. I expect my men to have a head upstairs as well as one below, and you've yet to demonstrate any life in that general vicinity of your body. But thanks for the compliment on the name calling. I get it from my best friend who is also a drag queen. She teaches a great course in Bitchology 101. Comes in very handy when dealing with social gnats like you.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plus, if you look at the overall pattern between terrorists and attacks on our soil from foreigners, you'll see that it takes them years to actually develop something. And considering that the CIA was receiving orders to purposely mislead our Congress, I cannot even give them credit for "keeping us safe".

First off, use a question mark and not a period... even though you're apparently going through a cycle right now. Secondly, what I was referring to was the second part of the statement I quoted from your ill-minded post. Need a reminder? It said...

How much longer?

Again, are you assuming that we are going to be attacked by One Bitter Loser from the Middle East all because Obama is now in office? Are you hoping that our country IS attacked so that you can break out your conservitard pom-poms and cheer how our administration "failed to keep us safe"?

Actually, the only thing you know how to do on this board is shoot large loads. That doesn't make you a political analyst or a Rhodes Scholar... it just makes you young, dumb and full of cum. :rolleyes:

No, sweetie... even if you had a cock as big as the loads you show in your videos, you would never get to FUCK ME. I expect my men to have a head upstairs as well as one below, and you've yet to demonstrate any life in that general vicinity of your body. But thanks for the compliment on the name calling. I get it from my best friend who is also a drag queen. She teaches a great course in Bitchology 101. Comes in very handy when dealing with social gnats like you.

Amateur hour. Opposing opinions means absence of character. Typical anger.
When did I say I wanted OBL to attack.. you seem to ALWAYS KEEPING GOING BACK TO THAT.

I'm asking when will we catch him... wasn't that one of the promises of "change and hope"?

Never mind... back on ignore you go.. a shame... namecalling and all that... Willtom and Phil Ayesho can hold a better debate without the sophomoric card.

Buh bye.

No reply necessary...

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I sometimes do get the creepy feeling rabid conservatives actually are hoping for another attack. Why? So they can blame Obama while feeling vindicated and superior.

See below:

Clear Eyed Conservatism Translated Into English

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

How much longer?

Too funny, as I had to find the ignore function on your profile.. I found two peculiar things... 36 yr old man who likes anime and computer games. Yikes. That explains a ton.

then midlifewhatever with this statement "feel comforted that the world isn't completely full of the ultra-right-and-you're-all-wrong assholes who like to create flames and curry ill will on LPSG."

Last I check 95% of threads are anti-right, much less anti-ultra right... and EVERYTHING is wrong with everything that is NOT left. wow... is midlife (and you for that matter that naive), ah I scoff at whom is "taking me to task"... wait don't answer... you're on ignore in... 5...4...3...2....and 1

you can PM me... but as before you are too much of a little bitch to even do that... as we've seen a few times before.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Amateur hour. Opposing opinions means absence of character.

Heh... opposing opinions only means a difference in beliefs. It's not a lack of character, unless you want to assume that people who disagree with you have no character. And honestly, having you attack my character is like watching Sarah Palin preach an abstinence-only agenda. Completely laughable.

When did I say I wanted OBL to attack.. you seem to ALWAYS KEEPING GOING BACK TO THAT.

Don't even TRY to bullshit me. Why even pose the question as to how long we will go without an attack unless you truly believe that we either will be attacked or inadvertently want one?

Never mind... back on ignore you go..

I'm so brokenhearted. :rolleyes:

a shame... namecalling and all that...

In all honesty, I didn't even call you a name. Here's my post again:

Now, let's review. Where in that post did I call you a name? Where did I slander you? Where are my usual descriptive adjectives to refer to people of your ilk? Here's a big hint, even bigger than your cumshots... THERE ISN'T ONE.

Nice assumption, though... and really, thanks for sending a "Fuck You" in response because that just gave me yet another opportunity to make you look like an ass. Can I add this latest assumption fail to your ongoing forum tally? You do realize that if we had a penny every time you did this, we could save our economy? :rolleyes:

Willtom and Phil Ayesho can hold a better debate without the sophomoric card.

Phil has already called you various 4-6 letter descriptive adjectives in several threads. And I agree with him too. You should be thankful that Willtom is nice enough to not call you names. I could be that nice, but you don't deserve my compassion.

Buh bye. No reply necessary...

Oh, but I do get some sick pleasure kicking the wounded bodies of forum trolls who fail to incite thread wars. Don't take the fun out of gloating!! :biggrin1:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight