Time For A New Dildo. I'm In Need Of Advice.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love this site because where else can I ask questions like this and get honest feedback from people that know. I'm ready to toss my rather hard silicone dildo. I never really got into it because I felt it was uncomfortable and didn't feel as realistic as I'd like. I've been hearing a lot about new and improved dual density dildos that are superior when it comes to realistic feeling and better silicone. These dildos can be rather pricey but I do think I've found one that is in my budget with good reviews. Guys do you feel that the dual density dildos are more comfortable and easier to handle if I decide that I want to get something rather large? Is the dual density material as easy to clean with soap and water? Thanks for any advice or tips. I'm not new to penetration but I'm not looking to take chances while coronavirus so prevalent so I want a good toy. Help me out.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Following.

I managed to get 2 separate anal toys inside my ass simultaneously tonight and I absolutely rocked my own world. They are both around 2 inches diameter at their thickest points so I think I'm ready to go BIG. Preferably I'd be bottoming my first real, live cock instead of a toy but for. the foreseeable future with COVID and all that, it's almost certainly going to be a toy. I'm thinking about something with suction so I can ride it hard. Suggestions welcome!

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

hotghost2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My fav now is Doc Johnson Realistic Cock with ULTRASKYN, because the skin is really soft like a real thing. If you want to choose one, the skin of color BLACK/Chocolate feels softer than Vanilla and Caramel, the core of size 8'' is firmer than 6'', Vac-u-Lock suction cup is more stable on surface.
I heard Vixen dildos with VIXSKIN is also feel great and the silicone material is more safer, but the price is much more expensive and the look is not that realistic than I want, so I haven't try this one. I doubt if the silicone could be same soft as TPE.
And my dream toy is Realcock2, wish I could have budget to have one soon.

Reactions: HOU_HEADHUNTER

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gotta echo some of the other comments here. You get what you pay for. Don’t buy cheap toxic toys. Spend a little more and get body safe. Medical grade silicon toys are best. I like silicon because you can use oil based lubes with them.

G

Goldnuts

I love this site because where else can I ask questions like this and get honest feedback from people that know. I'm ready to toss my rather hard silicone dildo. I never really got into it because I felt it was uncomfortable and didn't feel as realistic as I'd like. I've been hearing a lot about new and improved dual density dildos that are superior when it comes to realistic feeling and better silicone. These dildos can be rather pricey but I do think I've found one that is in my budget with good reviews. Guys do you feel that the dual density dildos are more comfortable and easier to handle if I decide that I want to get something rather large? Is the dual density material as easy to clean with soap and water? Thanks for any advice or tips. I'm not new to penetration but I'm not looking to take chances while coronavirus so prevalent so I want a good toy. Help me out.

Any updates on your dildo adventures @HOU_HEADHUNTER?

I'm looking into buying my first one. So any further advice for a first timer is welcome.

G

Goldnuts

Thanks @HOU_HEADHUNTER sounds wonderful. I will take a look at that. Actually, do you have any pics? I assume that the materials are safe, that's what I hear most about...

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah speaking from experience you cannot beat a good quality dildo. The ones made of Cyberskin/UR3/realistic skin materials feel so much better. Inferior ones really are a pain in the bum. Or they can be, it depends on the person, and of course the dildo, but the ones that are solid all the way through can be hard to the touch and that hardness translates into being less comfortable to take. As an example when you're fucking yourself you'll often like to have a rest, or just relax onto the dildo and lie there with it in you. If you do this with a hard dildo it ends up feeling like you're lying on a brick, for lack of a better mental image, and it becomes uncomfortable, with a Cyberskin dildo you can end up forgetting that its there.

My one piece of advice beyond this is make sure the thing is thick enough, with a blunt enough end, so that when you're fucking yourself deep there's little chance of it feeling like it's 'stabbing' you. My first experience with Cyberskin was with this dildo...

cyberskin-dildo.jpg

On the whole it felt wonderful and was easy to take because, as you can see, it's not particularly thick, but as a result the end is more pointy than you'd think - it's lack of girth counted against it. The cock head on it had a tendency to hurt when poking into me inside.

Something more like this is far more comfortable, just make sure it isn't too thick for you to take.

Cskin.png

Do yourself a favour and spend the extra, you won't be disappointed.

Passandre92

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm also in need of help with it.
Also I liked the first picture.
I want something that is flexible but kinda hard to feel, texturized like skin(cyberskin I think), with suction cup. 8 to 11 inches probably.
Also I saw one with a tube to inject cum, it is nice too but I need recommendation of everything about this.

Weird question: Is there any sex shop product with essence that imitates the smell of dick?
I know there are different dick smells depending on the person, but just to know.

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Attachments

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Be aware that a lot of the natural feel types are listed as non toxic but what they don't tell you is that they are porous which means they can trap bacteria etc inside them.

You are best to put a condom on any toy for play as a barrier between it and you.

Silicone toys are best but they tend to be particularly expensive.

D

deleted907269

Get something nice from a solid brand like Tantus, Square Peg Toys, Vixen, or Mr Hankey’s toys

Highly recommended Square Peg, the materials they use are extremely versatile, safe and lasting. 10/10