time for a quickie

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by mrsnollid, Aug 30, 2009.

1. mrsnollid

mrsnollid New Member

Albums:
    i want you to slowly kiss me down my chest taking each nipple in turn and flicking it with my tongue . sucking them into ur mouth making me moan in pleasure .
    Then kiss and lick ur way slowly down my body just missing my pussy lips u nibble , kiss and bite my inner thighs , feeling ur warm breathe on my pussy as u move from one thigh back to the other. Then the odd random flick on my clit , one hand reaching up to play with my nipples and firmly squeezing my tits . kissing at my pussy it slowly opens to reveal my warm dark hole and hot sweet juices. ur lapping at it slowly at first , tongue occasionally darting in and out of the hole then licking from your hot wet hole up to your clit and back driving me wild . u slowly slip in a couple of fingers so ur tongue can concentrate on my clit . licking and sucking harder and faster , fingers moving quicker and quicker. my breathing gets short , i start panting i can feel the orgasm building deep inside you. still u carry on ur fingers are like a blur fucking my hole ur tongue licking at my clit . i can't take much more , my back arches , juices flow faster , my pussy tightens round ur fingers , im trembling ,whimpering in ecstacy , then it hits me , the orgasm , so hard and intense , hot juices flow from me and u eagerly lap them up , i can't take it, my hole body tingling every nerve alive. i lie there shaking , breathless.
    Slowly u move over me ur hard throbbing cock nudges my clit and i shiver in anticipation. u move slowly teasing me with the tip before finding the warm wet hole. slowly very slowly u slide ur cock all the way in, then back out , back in deep and back out , back in hard and just hold it there for what feels like forever. u start to fuck me , nice and steady , long deep strokes getting quicker and quicker harder and harder.u lift my legs higher to get in deeper , getting faster now , getting harder now ,ur pounding at my pussy u can feel me starting to lose control ,my next orgasm building. Leaning forward u kiss me , still fucking me hard. Suddenly u stop " on your knees " i hear u say. i turn over getting on all fours. Sliding back in my hot aching wet pussy u fuck me from behind ,hard and fast ,not knowing how much longer we can last. im moaning louder and louder as u fuck me , u feel ur orgasm building, ur balls tighten , cock gets even harder , ur gonna cum , i feel this and it triggers my orgasm. i cum hard and loud screaming out, my pussy grabs ur cock thats it u cum too deep inside me. u stay there , still inside me , cock and pussy both twitching. leaning forward u kiss me down my back , you relax and fall forward. u gently turn me over and we kiss long and slow. falling into each others arms we lie there together just holding each other .

2. mrnollid

mrnollid New Member

Albums:
    i will gladly do that for u, u horny lil minx xx

Draft saved Draft deleted