Time for some crazy stuff

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I went out w/my friend tonight and met him and his girl latest thing....Okay my friend and his girl met another girl a couple of months ago and let her move in with them and now they are all a couple....Think it is kind of weird but hot at the same time....Okay my friend and his girl are both models so they are hot (brunettes) now they moved this hot blonde in w/them....I feel weird asking questions about their situation but he told me - we got a one bdrm together and we are all into each other....I have seen this type of 3some on tv before but not in person w/folks in their 30's and 40's but these guys are in their mid to late 20's....I told him he was a pimp....But he genuinely seems to care are this new addition but I can tell his first girlfriend is still #1....Weird though....What do you think....

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your male friend and his two female friends do not have a problem, no-else should.

Strange, yes, in this day and age. However, polygamy (that's what your friedn is enjoying without the legal ties) had been around for centuries.

I bet quite a lot of people have that fantasy, and quite a few people would like to be a fly on their wall.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
hungschlong said:
I think you should make it a foursome.

That would be funny....They are all pretty hot....Funny you say that because I think he and his girls are trying to feel me out....He and myself actually went out together w/o the girls tonight at first and it was pretty fun....We both got major play....He is a very hot guy and it was weird for me to explain to all the girls who was inquiring about him that he has his hands full right now....Tonight just was way too crazy....I think this may be the start of a weird relationship....But I say I always want to try everything at least once (LOL)....