100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your favorite position? missionary

What is your second favorite position? woman on top

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily? all

Do you like to be grinded on? sure

Can you cum from being grinded on? no

Does it feel better to grind, or thrust? thrust

Can you cum easier from grinding or thrusting? thrusting

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both? both

Can you feel the muscles of a womans vagina when she cums? sometimes

What does a loose pussy feel like? bucket of warm water

What does a tight pussy feel like? :biggrin1:

What does fucking an ass feel like compared to the two above? bla

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked? fucked

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her? nope

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking? yes

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking? sure

Do you like being talked dirty to? Or do you perfer moans? Or both? both

Hmmm, that's all I can think of now...ladies, feel free to add on. Men...GO FOR IT.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Make'nItLong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your favorite position?
Doggie Style.

What is your second favorite position?
On bottom.

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily?
Doggie Style.

Do you like to be grinded on?
Yes.

Can you cum from being grinded on?
Yes.

Does it feel better to grind, or thrust?
Thrust.

Can you cum easier from grinding or thrusting?
Thrusting.

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both?
Sliding up and down.

Can you feel the muscles of a womans vagina when she cums?
Not usually.

What does a loose pussy feel like?
Soft bread.

What does a tight pussy feel like?
Pure Heavy. Love it tight.

What does fucking an ass feel like compared to the two above?
Not my bag.

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked?
Fuck, but a good blow job is a very close second.

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her?
Not at all. Whatever gets her off is all that matters.:biggrin1:

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking?
Yes.

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking?
Not really.

Do you like being talked dirty to? Or do you perfer moans? Or both?
Both.

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your favorite position?
girl on top

doggy

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily?
when a girl is deepthroating me

Do you like to be grinded on?
yes

Can you cum from being grinded on?
no

Does it feel better to grind, or thrust?
thrust

Can you cum easier from grinding or thrusting?
thrusting

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both?
up down back forward is the best way

Can you feel the muscles of a womans vagina when she cums?
yes the best is when you try to pull out when she cums

What does a loose pussy feel like?
a great time

What does a tight pussy feel like?
only the best thing ever

What does fucking an ass feel like compared to the two above?
so so so much better

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked?
fucked

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her?
girls have to ask?

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking?
omg yes

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking?
ewwww no

Do you like being talked dirty to? Or do you perfer moans? Or both?
dirty talk and some moaning

goodfella

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is your favorite position? Her on her stomach and me on top

What is your second favorite position? Reverse Cowgirl

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily? Usually cowgirl. I like to see her face when I'm cumming

Do you like to be grinded on? Yes

Can you cum from being grinded on? No, but I had a friend in college cum at a strip club in NY during a very agressive lap dance.

Can you cum easier from grinding or thrusting? grinding is like foreplay, thrusting gets the job done.

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both? grind to warm up and thrust to cross the finish line.

Can you feel the muscles of a womans vagina when she cums? Yes, but I can usually fill it in her whole body.

What does a loose pussy feel like? very roomy. I can tell that it is going to be loose by how easy it is to slide in.

What does a tight pussy feel like? Like a very firm handshake.

What does fucking an ass feel like compared to the two above? I have had only one experience in college with anal. It was too tight so I went back to old faithful.

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked? In order - fucked, hand job, blow job.

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her? No problem but I perfer the girl to play with herself. Turns me on more.

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking? Of course.

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking? Never had it done but sounds interesting.

Do you like being talked dirty to? Or do you perfer moans? Or both? I perfer moaning over dirty talk but only if it's not faked.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am sooo glad I started this thread. It is making me want to hump something RIGHT NOW.

Love-it...thank you for adding those questions. I hadn't thought of them, but they are things I've often wondered. I always swallow cum or rub it into my body...but I'm a major cum whore. I often wondered what men like better, but for most I think it depends and they like a variation, at least my man does. He also loves to watch me masturbate...and I love to watch him. Mutual masterbation can be as intense as sex sometimes.

NJQT, I was wondering the same thing about the loose vs. tight pussy? I love that all the answers are "heaven". Nice to know we are walking around with the divine kingdom between our legs :wink:

Can't wait to see some more answers, and feel free to add on anytime...this is a major turn on for me, and I'm learning too. Yay :biggrin1:

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your favorite position? Missionary (boring I know)

What is your second favorite position? Girl on top

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily? Girl on top

Can you cum from being grinded on? No

Does it feel better to grind, or thrust? Thrust

Can you cum easier from grinding or thrusting? Thrusting

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both? Slide up and down

Can you feel the muscles of a womans vagina when she cums? Sometimes depends on how I get her off. If I use a vibrator on her clit while inside than yea I can feel her flex. If I am just screwing her silly than no I can't feel her cuming

What does a loose pussy feel like? I've only had one but it feels very tight to me.

What does a tight pussy feel like? Like my penis is being milked

What does fucking an ass feel like compared to the two above? No interest in anal sex. I know I'm a freak

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked? Fucked

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her? Not at all

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking? Yes

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking? Never tried it, though I hear prostate stimulation is like the male G-Spot so I would be willing to try it

Do you like being talked dirty to? Or do you perfer moans? Or both? Both

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is your favorite position? girl on top

What is your second favorite position? missionary

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily? missionary with her feet over my shoulders

Do you like to be grinded on? sure

Can you cum from being grinded on? no

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both? slide up and down

Can you feel the muscles of a womans vagina when she cums? sometimes

What does a loose pussy feel like? don't know

What does a tight pussy feel like? like a warm velvet glove

What does fucking an ass feel like compared to the two above? don't know, my one attempt at anal with a woman was a failure (I was too big for her) and I haven't felt compelled to try since

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked? fucked--I've never had a satisfying bj; hand jobs are fine, but I'd just as soon go for the real deal

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her? heck no, in fact I insist!

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking? No

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking? Right as I'm about to orgasm, yes

Do you like being talked dirty to? Or do you perfer moans? Or both? I love when a woman talks dirty during sex

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your favorite position? Doggy

What is your second favorite position? Her on top backwards.

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily? Doggy

Can you cum from being grinded on? Yes

Can you cum easier from grinding or thrusting? Thrust

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both? Slide

Can you feel the muscles of a womans vagina when she cums? Yes My wife's vagina muscles once contracted in waves up and down my cock. It was so intense I nearly passed out. I pray to God that it happens again some day. She says she can't do it a will, it just happened.

What does a loose pussy feel like? Never been able to penetrate without lube. Not good for spontaneous sex.

What does a tight pussy feel like? Good beyond words.

What does fucking an ass feel like compared to the two above? Haven't done that.

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked? Depends on the day. Do I want hot horny sex or to make love.

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her? No

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking? Yes

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking? No

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you prefer that a woman swallows your cum or spits it out? SwallowsDo you mind if your woman masturbates?No
Do you mind if she masturbates in front of you?No Great turn on. I usually cum on her as she does.
Is there any area that you would like your lady to improve on? Wish she could deep throat.Do you like to cuddle after sex? Yes
Who gets to sleep in the wet spot? Keep a towel handy.

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
What is your favorite position? spooning for now, just a great way for a woman to show how much muscular control she has.

What is your second favorite position? reverse cowgirl! Hell Yeah!

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily? can't say that any one does. That'd get boring.

Do you like to be grinded on? to a degree.

Can you cum from being grinded on? doubtful anymore

Does it feel better to grind, or thrust? thrust baby!

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both? variation is golden

Can you feel the muscles of a womans vagina when she cums? only when we don't cum at the same time.

What does a loose pussy feel like? like a tight pussy with no pressure.

What does a tight pussy feel like? there's nothing quite like it to compare to.

What does fucking an ass feel like compared to the two above? Right, lilke there are that many women out there willing to.

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked? definitely fucked, but there are some great things to be said for the blowjob and handjob.

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her? Never had to be asked, and why would it offend me-I'm trying to get her off right?

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking? gently

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking? nope, not my thing

Do you like being talked dirty to? Or do you perfer moans? Or both? It depends on the mood and the moment. But I like both.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds fair.

What is your favorite position? Girl on top.

What is your second favorite position? Missionary

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily? either of those two

Do you like to be grinded on? it's ok

Can you cum from being grinded on? yes

Does it feel better to grind, or thrust? thrusting, definitely

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both? variations, but mostly the old in-out in-out

Can you feel the muscles of a womans vagina when she cums? yes

What does a loose pussy feel like? warm, wet, slippery

What does a tight pussy feel like? warm, wet, slippery

What does fucking an ass feel like compared to the two above? never done it, dont intend to, never had anyone complain about it either

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked? the old in-out in-out

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her? certainly not!, it's what I'm there for

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking? it's ok

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking? no

Do you like being talked dirty to? Or do you perfer moans? Or both? moans, panting, heavy breathing

Do I prefer her to swallow.... I certianly wouldnt want to, BJs not one of my favorite pasttimes anyway, I can do without them.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is your favorite position? Cowgirl

What is your second favorite position? Doggie style if i feel like riding hard or missionary because kissing really turns my crank.

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily? Any

Do you like to be grinded on? Only if we're naked.

Can you cum from being grinded on? Nope. But it's definitely HOT!!

Does it feel better to grind, or thrust? Thrusting.

Can you cum easier from grinding or thrusting? Thrusting. No contest.

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both? Whatever she likes best.

Can you feel the muscles of a womans vagina when she cums? Definitely. Very well.

What does a loose pussy feel like? Like fucking a 55 gallon drum of vaseline? dunno.......

What does a tight pussy feel like? *AWESOME*

What does fucking an ass feel like compared to the two above? Tighter.

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked? Fucked. No contest.

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her? Nope. I'm always all over that anyway.

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking? OH HELL YES!!

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking? PASS!!

Do you like being talked dirty to? Or do you perfer moans? Or both? I'm just naturally really loud during sex and it turns me on to no end if she's a screamer also.
Life is good. :biggrin1:

cs7309

Just Browsing
Media
I have a question:

How much does a "no breastplay" rule affect your opinion of the sex? (Does it lessen your overall enjoyment?)

I'm still busting a nut so whether I get to play with the hammers or not, it beat the hell out of digging ditches or whatever else I would be doing. That being said, breastplay is one of those things that isn't mandatory but sure is fun.

I had a girlfriend whose breasts/nips were always sore and I could never really manhandle them the way I wanted to (when I say manhandle, I really mean fondle gently). Another girl had huge chewy nips and I could not squeeze them hard enough for her. I'd pinch them a bit and she'd grab my fingers and squeeze them as hard as she could til I twisted them a bit and she'd go apeshit. Just knowing that she was showing me what really did it for her was awesome because it meant that she was opening up and showing me what she liked plus it meant she was really getting off.

Besides all that, the most erotic thing a girl can do is lick her own nipples especially if it's not just to show off but to really get herself off. I had a girl with big tits lick her own nips while I was licking them. We shared them. Blew my mind. Awesome.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Besides all that, the most erotic thing a girl can do is lick her own nipples especially if it's not just to show off but to really get herself off. I had a girl with big tits lick her own nips while I was licking them. We shared them. Blew my mind. Awesome.

I used to do that with one of my previous girlfriend, she had 36DDD (yes, triple Ds) - it's so fucking hot it gives me a hard on just thinking about it.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your favorite position? Doggie

What is your second favorite position? Me on top

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily? Every one I have tried so far.

Do you like to be grinded on? Sure

Can you cum from being grinded on? No

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both? Both. I like to switch it up a bit.

Can you feel the muscles of a womans vagina when she cums? Yes tightening and relaxing.

What does a loose pussy feel like? Kind of like the lips on their face.

What does a tight pussy feel like? A slight squeezing

What does fucking an ass feel like compared to the two above? Don't know haven't experienced that yet.

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked? I would rather fuck but I do love getting head too it's a pretty close call.

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her? She doesn't have to ask I do it anyway.

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking? As long as they are being gentle.

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking?Never had that done either.

Do you like being talked dirty to? Or do you perfer moans? Or both? Either one is fine with me I just don't like them to be silent.

:biggrin1:

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your favorite position? Reverse Cowgirl

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily? Missonary

Can you cum from being grinded on? Yes

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both? Slide up and down!

Can you feel the muscles of a womans vagina when she cums? Yes

What does a loose pussy feel like? Never felt a loose pussy

What does a tight pussy feel like? Pressure

What does fucking an ass feel like compared to the two above? Tigheter, but does not feel as good.

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked? Any of them are cool.Depends on my mood.

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her?Hell No!

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking? Doesnt hurt, but I dont care.

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking? Nope

Hmmm, that's all I can think of now...ladies, feel free to add on. Men...GO FOR IT.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a question:How much does a "no breastplay" rule affect your opinion of the sex? (Does it lessen your overall enjoyment?)

Breastplay is an integral part of lovemaking and cupping/caressing a womans breasts is one of the most intimate ways of communicating love, attraction, lust, companionship and comfort with the woman you are with.