Time for the men to talk...

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know there were a lot of questions, and I thank everyone for answering them. Everytime I read this thread I get horny as fuck! All of the answers have been typical of what I have experienced in my sex life. All the men I've been with have been able to cum from grinding, although it takes longer, so I know the thrusting or "slide" is better. They love to have their cum swallowed. They love to watch me ride and moan and squeeze my tits and rub my clit. The like to have their balls squeezed at the right moment. Some like to have their ass fingered, all like to have it rimmed. All like deep throating, all like handjobs and BJ's, but not as much as fucking. I love sex. I love cocks. And I'm going to keep bumping this thread for that reason :biggrin1:

Agreed. :wink:

Your avatar is oh-so-hot.

You don't sound horny:rolleyes:

D_Dixon Hand

Just Browsing
Media
What is your favorite position? women on top

What is your second favorite position?
Doggystyle

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily?
women on top

Do you like to be grinded on?
Yes

Can you cum from being grinded on?
Sometimes,

Does it feel better to grind, or thrust?
Thrust

Can you cum easier from grinding or thrusting?
Thrusting

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both?
Both

Can you feel the muscles of a womans vagina when she cums?
yes

What does a loose pussy feel like?
Heaven

What does a tight pussy feel like?
Heaven, but cum quicker

What does fucking an ass feel like compared to the two above?
Much tighter right less pleasure for me

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked?
fucked

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her?
no

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking? yes

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking?
sometimes

Do you like being talked dirty to? Or do you perfer moans? Or both?
Both

bobbyjoekc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What is your favorite position? In bed, on the the floor, on the kitchen table, in the bathroom, on the counter of the local store, upside down, downside up, in the swimming pool, out of the swimming pool, her on top , her on bottom, her on her knees, me on my knees, me on her knees.....well you get the idea right?

What is your second favorite position? I hope I don't have to tell you this again

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily? her sitting on my face and grinding.

Do you like to be grinded on? DUH !!!!

Can you cum from being grinded on? YES

Does it feel better to grind, or thrust? no

Can you cum easier from grinding or thrusting? yes

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both? YES

Can you feel the muscles of a womans vagina when she cums? Yes when she cums and when she squeezes before cumming.

What does a loose pussy feel like? Like heaven

What does a tight pussy feel like? Like heaven only tighter

What does fucking an ass feel like compared to the two above? like tight pussy only tighter

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked? Yes

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her? No it turns me on more

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking? Yes and if the girl I'm fucking wants to play with them to more power to her

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking? OH YES

Do you like being talked dirty to? Or do you perfer moans? Or both? Yes to all of the above

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
More questions so...

Do you prefer that a woman swallows your cum or spits it out?
Very much prefer her to swallow, but it is her body, she gets to decide. But either way I'm happy to kiss her afterwards.

Do you mind if your woman masturbates?
No problem at all.

Do you mind if she masturbates in front of you?
Huge, HUGE turn on!

Is there any area that you would like your lady to improve on?
BJ's could be better, but unless my dick suddenly gets thinner, or my wife's teeth get knocked out, it ain't gonna happen. The problem lies not with technique but with size.

Do you like to cuddle after sex?
This has changed over the years. I didn't like to when I was younger. Sex was sex and there wasn't a ton of emotional involvement. But as I have grown older with my wife I have found it to be an important part of out sex lives.

Who gets to sleep in the wet spot?
There isn't usually a big wet spot, but it can be either of us. Frankly, sometimes I kind of enjoy sleeping amongst her juices. (Ughh. Makes me feel a little pervy.)

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is your favorite position?
With my new girlfriend missionary. After I cum a few times I'm not as hard and can bend my cock so that it rubs against her clit as I penetrate her. It always get her off - so I like it as it makes her feel good.

I like them all but her on top with me on my back is my least favorite.

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily?
All of them

Sure.

Yes.

Thrusting.

Thrusting.

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both?
Both. If she's on top it's up to her and variety is best.

Yes.

Great. It has it's advantage that I don't have to worry so much about going slow or hurting her. Also doesn't get sore as much so another plus.

Great. But, I have to move slower and not go as deep. Wonderful in a different way

Different but hard to compare. Lubrication is a problem and you have to be more ginger about things.

Fucked then BJ. I really hate hand jobs. (most women can't do them right if their life depended on it)

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her?
Most girls need to have clit stimulation to come. So no.

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking?
Not so much.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Yes and yes!

Swallows.

No,

No, love it!

She's afraid to get messy in sex so that inhibits play sometimes. (Doesn't like sweat, spearm etc. on her.) She's too much of a princess in bed.

Love it!

Who gets to sleep in the wet spot?
I have no problem taking it.

exlinebacker46

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your favorite position? woman on top ( i like to be dominated a bit )

What is your second favorite position? Spoons

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily? woman on top

Do you like to be grinded on? OMG yes please :)

Can you cum from being grinded on? indeed

Does it feel better to grind, or thrust? Grinding

Can you cum easier from grinding or thrusting? I cum easier from Thrusting

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both? a variation

Can you feel the muscles of a womans vagina when she cums? yes

What does a loose pussy feel like? like a bucket lol

What does a tight pussy feel like? Heaven

What does fucking an ass feel like compared to the two above? yes i like it too

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked? Fucked

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her? not at all i like her to play with it while we fuck

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking? Yes

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking? Yes

Do you like being talked dirty to? Or do you perfer moans? Or both? Both

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your favorite position?
I’d say missionary. I like kissing and seeing her facial reactions as I fuck her. Sometimes I put my arms under her back and holding her firmly to let her feel my size and strength. As she orgasms I hold her body tight so she doesn’t move too much which allows me to keep fucking her nicely during the orgasm. I also like being able to suck on her tits while fucking from this position. Dirty talking is also nice with mouths near each other’s ear.

Her face down with a thick pillow under her stomach and her ass angled up. Not exactly doggy-style because I like to lie on top of her back. I can wrap my arms around her and cup her tits and rub/flick/squeeze her nipples. Or I can grab her wrists and hold her arms down over her head. Or put one arm around her neck. Or I can wrap my arms around her arms and body and make her feel like she can’t possibly get away from me even if she wanted…she’s stuck there getting fucked until I say she’s had enough. If she hasn’t had a clitoral orgasm in a while (like 30 minutes or so) I can reach under and rub her clit. This gives a nice orgasm because I can still thrust nicely while rubbing her clit.

Hmmm…I guess after reading my responses I am really into seeing her get off. I know a lot of guys said they like the woman on top, but I love the feeling of being the man, being the one in control, using my size and strength to make her feel like a woman. Having a cock and thrusting it inside someone, I don't know if a woman can truly understand how that feels. The other thing about her on top is I get scared that when she starts to cum she’ll lose control and break my dick in half.

Which position gets you off EVERY time, easily?
Either of the above two positions, but I’d give the nod to doggy-style.

I’m not sure if you mean rubbing the cock with your body or actually having it in your pussy and just kind of gyrating. It sounds like you meant the latter. In that case, I’d say I would like it, I mean I wouldn’t complain.

I suppose if she’s tight enough.

I think thrusting if done right.

Thrusting.

When a woman is riding you would you prefer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both?
For my own pleasure I want thrusting as long as she’s careful and doesn’t let it come out.

Sometimes it feels a little tighter.

I guess it feels loose. Less friction when thrusting, so less sensation.

More friction, so even small movements feel incredibly intense. It’s not always a good thing because it will make me cum sooner than I want.

I never really was able to fuck an ass. I’ve put it in, but it was too painful for her if I tried to thrust.

A good blowjob with hand involved gives me the most intense orgasms. I literally get scared just before I blow my load like I’m going to hurt myself. It reminders me of being on a roller coaster when it gets to the top a few seconds before you’re about to go down the first hill. I want to stop, but I know it’s too late, and then we go over the edge. There’s about 10-30 seconds when I feel the orgasm coming and I know she’s won. No matter how much I try her sucking is going to make me cum hard in her mouth.

I’m not sure if getting fucked is the same as fucking. But I don’t get as intense an orgasm from fucking because I can’t keep thrusting as I cum. Also wearing a condom takes some of the pleasure away. I love the act of fucking, but for pure orgasm pleasure a good blowjob wins out.

A good hand job can be nice and almost as intense as a blowjob for me. I like to lie spread-eagle and tell her to hold my cock so it’s pointing straight up. I like when she doesn’t move it left-right or back and forth, just keep going straight up and down at a nice steady pace while keeping the cock still. She is sitting/kneeling between my legs or on one of my legs. The good thing about this over a blowjob is we can both talk while we’re playing. It’s kind of weird…it’s like me, her and the cock. It always seems to excite women when they see the cum start flying out. They can’t help but start stroking faster.

Not really. I’ll do it if I can reach from that position or she can rub it if she wants. I usually like to give a clitoral orgasm from oral before penetration, in which case she doesn’t need the clit rubbed because she starts having vaginal orgasms. If there is no oral before we start fucking, then we fuck slowly while rubbing the clit until she cums. As soon as that first clitoral orgasm happens, the hard fucking starts and things get crazy.

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking?
I’m not sure from what position she can reach them. I don’t in general like my balls being played with. But I like having them held during BJs or hand jobs.

I would say no. And again, I don’t know from what position this would be easy to do. I would like to experiment more with ass fingering, but not during fucking.

I love dirty talking or moans. It’s nice to hear a woman’s voice or moans right next to my ear while fucking.

I prefer her to swallow. If she’s going to spit, spit it into my mouth. Why waste the protein? Actually, I have eaten my cum several times recently and it doesn’t taste bad, so I think swallowing is not too much to ask for. (I realize not ever guy tastes good though.)

If she has a much higher sex drive than me I’d want her to masturbate. It’s better than getting cheated on.

No, unless I’m try to concentrate on something else.

Yes, be more aware of the soaps/shampoos/lotions she uses. I love kissing all over. I like the skin to be clean and not smell like soap or moisturizer. Also, I like to lick her ass, so I want her to take the time to wash that area really well.
[FONT=&quot]
Sure.

[/FONT] Who gets to sleep in the wet spot?
We just have sex on top of the blanket, then the sheets underneath don’t get wet, so it’s not a problem.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Her face down with a thick pillow under her stomach and her ass angled up. Not exactly doggy-style because I like to lie on top of her back. I can wrap my arms around her and cup her tits and rub/flick/squeeze her nipples. Or I can grab her wrists and hold her arms down over her head. Or put one arm around her neck. Or I can wrap my arms around her arms and body and make her feel like she can’t possibly get away from me even if she wanted…she’s stuck there getting fucked until I say she’s had enough. If she hasn’t had a clitoral orgasm in a while (like 30 minutes or so) I can reach under and rub her clit. This gives a nice orgasm because I can still thrust nicely while rubbing her clit.

:biggrin1: I like you...

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love a woman who loves to tease me. One that will show off her body and strut her stuff. Im very visual and love to see female nudity.
Strip teases, shower shows, or just getting ready to go out. A woman who does these things will send me over the edge with lust for her.

Johnnysx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. On her back legs up and kness on her chin
2. Her riding me reverse or facing me grabbing tits hard
3. missionary of course
4. Oh fuck yeah, I love to watch her rub her juicy puss up and down my cock and seeing her vag lips spread around my thick shaft. Have came many times like this, it drives us both crazy!!!
5. Answer above
6. Thrusting my big cock deep inside upwards can cause me to explode no problemo
7. Up and down thrusting hips, grabbing ass underneath OOOOOOOHHHHH!!
8. Yes I can and the feeling of her clamping aroung my cock after she blows makes my cock twitch alot!
9. I've experienced only one loooooose pussy before, it was like kinda soggy but still alittle snug. the wet bucket effect
10. A tight wet hole is obviously better, but some you can't fuck too hard because the tightness slows you down for the first little bit.
11. If she's new at that its incredible tight, The feeling is simular
12. I would rather get a blowjob/hand(s)job so she can look at me while my cocks being serviced and I can be proud of those little hands wrapping (not fully) around my cock! It awesome to know you have a big dick and the girls love it.
13. I do it if they ask or not
14. Personally my balls are sensitive and jammed with semen all the time, if she's gentle and doesn't grab or bit too hard I'm golden.
15. I've never really got into that, but my girl now loves to lick it the odd time.
16. Talking dirty and moans is a must and always happens. Talking to each other and sharing how it feels is the best! It drives me insane when girls say things like: I love your big cock inside me! Gimmy your cum baby! oh yeah fuck me fuck me hard. That kinda shit is plain nasty and I love it!!!

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your favorite position? her on top

What is your second favorite position? doggy

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily? reverse cowgirl (save a hoarse lol)

Do you like to be grinded on? YES

Can you cum from being grinded on? YESS!!!!

Does it feel better to grind, or thrust? Just call me coffee

Can you cum easier from grinding or thrusting? thrusting

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both? a bit of both is great

Can you feel the muscles of a womans vagina when she cums? Yes

What does a loose pussy feel like? It seems to fit me better, it's more comfortable

What does a tight pussy feel like? a little too cramped for me

What does fucking an ass feel like compared to the two above? Never done anal

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked? I like BJs, but to get my ticket punched, I like to be fucked.

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her? I actually ask her to show me how she likes to have her clit rubbed.

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking? Not really

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking? NO!

Do you like being talked dirty to? Or do you perfer moans? Or both? Both

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is your favorite position? Really don't have one.

What is your second favorite position? Same as the first one. :)

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily? Having sex?

Do you like to be grinded on? Absolutely!

Can you cum from being grinded on? Yep!

Does it feel better to grind, or thrust? Grind for sure.
Can you cum easier from grinding or thrusting? Thrusting.

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both? A little of both.

Can you feel the muscles of a womans vagina when she cums? Yes. That is the best feeling there is.

What does a loose pussy feel like? Haven't really had one.

What does a tight pussy feel like? Putting on a pair of calfskin gloves warmed by the fire. Ahhhh!

What does fucking an ass feel like compared to the two above? Same gloves only a little less smooth.

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked? Fucked

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her? No way!

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking? YES!

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking? Depends. I had a bad experience once.

Do you like being talked dirty to? Or do you perfer moans? Or both? Both.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What is your favorite position? One that makes the sex pleasurable.

What is your second favorite position? One that makes sex pleasurable.

Which position gets you off EVERY time, easily? My right hand.

Do you like to be grinded on? Yeah.

Can you cum from being grinded on? It depends on the guy.

Does it feel better to grind, or thrust? Both.

Can you cum easier from grinding or thrusting? It depends...on the guy.

When a man is riding you would you prefer he grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both? Theme and variations on the theme.

Can you feel the muscles of a man's mangina when he cums? Yeah.:rolleyes:

What does a loose manpussy feel like? I can tell you what it sounds like...I can tell you what it sounds like...I can tell you what it sounds like :smile:

What does a tight manpussy feel like? Feels good...Sounds scandalous.

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked? I like blowjobs and hand jobs. Fucking--(only in special situations...)

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her? Yeah. I don't do it with girls...or boys. I like men. I am pussy challenged.

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking? Yeah.

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking? No.

Do you like being talked dirty to? Or do you perfer moans? Or both? Both.

deluxemickey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your favorite position? Doggy

What is your second favorite position? Standing, with wife laying on edge of bed, me holding her thighs.

Which positioin gets you off EVERY time, easily? Doggy

Do you like to be grinded on? Of course.

Can you cum from being grinded on? Not easily, but can be done.

Does it feel better to grind, or thrust? Thrust, much more intense.

Can you cum easier from grinding or thrusting? Thrusting, more contact with the back of the head of my penis (frenelum?), which does it for me

When a woman is riding you would you perfer she grind on your cock, or slide up and down on it, or variations of both? Variety is the spice of life, but for me, whoever is on top gets to do what they want.

Can you feel the muscles of a womans vagina when she cums? Absolutely, rapid squeezes at the vaginal opening and rippling waves along the walls.

What does a loose pussy feel like? Like holding someone who is grossly out of shape, no firmness, no tone.

What does a tight pussy feel like? Warm, wet, tingling, firm yet yielding.

What does fucking an ass feel like compared to the two above? Consistent tightness around my cock, but I don't get that tingle, almost as if I don't belong in there. And my wife kind of likes it.

Would you rather be given a BJ, hand job, or fucked? All equally lovely, given a certain circumstance. Fucking, intercourse, is always great. Whether loving or nasty, it's always great. In my marriage, a blow job is a loving gift given to me. Hand jobs, on the other hand, are that nasty gift. She talks up a filthy storm, saying everything you could imagine, looking straight into my eyes and back to my cock. I think they're great.

Does it offend you if a girl asks to have her clit stimulated while you fuck her? Never, it's always about the woman cumming. Face it, guys, we rarely have a problem getting off. For many women it's a problem, and the reasons are as many as there are women with the problem. Whatever works to get her off.

Do you like having your balls played with while you're fucking? Not especially, but I cerainly don't mind.

Do you like to have your ass fingered while you're fucking? No, for me it's strictly an exit only opening. But the taint, the pereneum, that is a great spot. Fingernails GENTLY scratching the area between my asshole and balls when I'm about to come is unbelievable. Hand jobs and blow jobs let this happen.

Do you like being talked dirty to? Or do you perfer moans? Or both? Just keep encouraging me if I'm doing the right thing. Feedback is so important. Silence is deadly.

Hmmm, that's all I can think of now...ladies, feel free to add on. Men...GO FOR IT.
http://www.lpsg.org/images36/statusicon/user_offline.gif [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/report.gif[/URL] [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images/vbseo/digg.gif[/URL][URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images/vbseo/delicious.gif[/URL]