Time in the sun = longer dick?

chrimbo

1st Like
Media
Hi,

I've had the good fortune to have spent a couple of months in a tropical place, and it seems that - slowly but surely - my flaccid length (probably even volume) has become steadily greater during the period of time.

I guess that perhaps it's not too bizarre, given that before my flaccid willy was quite sensitive to the heat size-wise. But now, I seem to have put on a permanent inch or two, and am hanging down so low I had to sew in some extra dick space into my swim trunks.

Has anyone else experienced this? Perhaps it explains the stereotype of why guys who come from tropical places (e.g. Africans) have big dicks. Maybe they just hang down lower cos of the heat?

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well...I don't think the sun alters your flaccid length in any permanent manner and I don't think that has anything to do with the stereotype of Africans having bigger dicks.

However my flaccid length is definitely smaller in the winter when I'm cold. I actually quite enjoy it because it looks like I have an average size penis most of the time.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi,

I've had the good fortune to have spent a couple of months in a tropical place, and it seems that - slowly but surely - my flaccid length (probably even volume) has become steadily greater during the period of time.

I guess that perhaps it's not too bizarre, given that before my flaccid willy was quite sensitive to the heat size-wise. But now, I seem to have put on a permanent inch or two, and am hanging down so low I had to sew in some extra dick space into my swim trunks.

Has anyone else experienced this? Perhaps it explains the stereotype of why guys who come from tropical places (e.g. Africans) have big dicks. Maybe they just hang down lower cos of the heat?

When your body is cold, the cardiovascular system vents blood from the surface of the body, deep inside. When the body is hot, it does the opposite, Since blood holds a lot fo heat (it's almost half water ish), it does a good job of carrying heat with it throughout the body. Since an erection is mainly blood flow "stuck" in the penis, it makes sense the flaccid length would increase in a warmer climate; the body starts venting more blood to the surface of the skin to dissipate more heat. This may be a silly theory, but it makes sense to me.

Either way, I bet you anything there is a physiological reason for such an occurrence.

CommandoInTheBuff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No it dosnt make it longer (permanently).
But Ive noticed this too.

When I'm naked in the sun, more specifically have the sun on my penis, my flaccid length grows. I think it because the heat from the sun causes it start becoming erect, but not all the way. I notice this when I'm cooking in the nude and the heat from the stove reaches me.

fatddyslam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow, the things people ask sometimes, lol. No offense to the OP, i just think its hilarious to actually think the sun will make your dick longer. The explanation of how heat affects the body's cardiovascular system sums things up quite well.

chrimbo

1st Like
Media
Well, admittedly I haven't left yet - so by "permanent" I do just mean until I head back to a milder climate.

Posted here simply because it's interesting the considerable effect a hot and humid climate has made.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, admittedly I haven't left yet - so by "permanent" I do just mean until I head back to a milder climate.

Posted here simply because it's interesting the considerable effect a hot and humid climate has made.

It has a terrible affect on my hair as well! I have really thick straight hair so, it's pretty awful...you know I have looked up the difference between "affect" and "effect" like a million times but I CANNOT for the life of me remember! Matt fucking Damon!

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would think that any grown man knows that his flaccid size is sometimes affected by temperatures, but not in a permanent way. How old are you?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi,

it's the heat

I live in the desert so my flaccid hangs very well :p 6.5bp x 5.5 flaccid on those hot days 100F+