Time in Turkey (Gay) Part II

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, here is my first submission. If you like it, I definitely have more to write. Some of it is fiction and some of it is true. Let me know if you want more. Be warned, I don't think I caught all of the errors.

I am an African American gay male who has been very fortunate to travel to different parts of the world. It was all done when I was young so life was lived to the fullest. I was attractive and very outgoing.

I was in the military and stationed in the Republic of Turkey for about 3 years. Before the first Gulf War started, we had a lot of liberty and could travel the country whenever we were off. I loved the country and the people and learned enough Turkish to travel by myself or with very few people.

A group Kusadasi (Ephesus) for the weekend to relax and it was awesome. It was understood that I was gay but nothing was said of it. I got pretty drunk on Turkish red wine at one of the clubs and ended up being sandwiched between two Turkish male jet pilots from Ankara.

During the time that I was dancing with the pilots, there was a really hot Turkish stud dancing with his date that was really petite and pretty. He an American bad boy looks with the bandana, sleeveless jersey, and gelled curly black hair with thick muscles to boot. The stud kept starring at the pilots and I dancing and I just smiled at him. Well, his date didn’t like that and she kept turning his head back to her a number of times.

Unknowingly to me, the pilots and I had started to become a little close and intimate. I was just having fun and drunk but we were dancing like I was a female between two males. The pilot in front of me had his hands on my sides with my hands on his shoulders and the pilot behind me had his hands on my waist. They would take turns moving their hands to different parts of my body. I looked over to the couple once again and the date could not tolerate her not having all of his attention and dragged him off the dance floor. I nodded to him as he left the dance floor and noticed that the group that they were going back to all of the girls had angry looks at me and the guys were standing there wide eyed.

One of the females in our group began to pull me from between the two pilots with one arm and they were pulling me to stay with the other making a bigger scene. Finally she told them to come to the bar after I explained to her that they were military also. The pilots and I sat at the bar talking with the bar tender being friendly and smiling which made them upset and after saying some harsh words in Turkish he left.

My friends kept checking to make sure that I was okay and I told them that I was fine. A group of them decided to peel off to another club and told me that they were going to leave someone to keep me safe. The pilots talked me into going back onto the dance floor and it was awesome. It was an open club that was built into cliffs that overlooked the sea. From the entry onto the dance floor you looked down and saw the dance floor with people dancing on a multicolored dance floor. As you gazed upward, you saw the night sky meeting the sea with cliffs to the right and left. I hadn’t noticed this scene before and I became drunk and horny from sheer magnitude of how good life was at the moment.

The pilots and I picked up where we left off and there was definitely a sexual charge that could not be missed between us. They were dressed like typical Turkish men, button down shirts and slacks. I was wearing a pair of denim shorts with a loose button down shirt. The night air had become cooler and the heat from their bodies felt good so just gravitated towards their warmth. The music was slow with a nice hard beat that caused me to begin to revert to what is referred to as “grinding.” I forgot that I was in a Muslim country dancing with two men again. What kind of brought me back to reality is when the pilot in front put his hands under my shirt and began to run his hands up and down my abs and the one behind me began to caress the back and front of my thighs. Their warm hands felt good on my muscles and I just closed my eyes.

Well, my guardian was there in a flash and said to the two pilots that I had to go. They began to protest and he told them that he was my commander and that I had to leave. They understood that and did not put up anymore protest. He was not really my commander but he was a cool guy that worked for my commander. We walked back to the hotel and my friends were already in the room getting ready for bed.

My friends told me what a spectacle I was but said that nothing would be said when we got back to the base. There were three of us in the bed and I managed to sleep for about half an hour. All of a sudden I felt sober and wide awake. It was past 1 am and I was thirsty. I put on my clothes and tried not to wake my friends but one woke and asked me where I was going. I told him that I was going to get some water and that I would be fine.

There were no concessions at the hotel but the desk person got some water from somewhere. I went outside to drink the water and down the street was walking the two pilots. They greeted me and we hugged like we were old friends. They said that they were on their way to the bus station to see if they could get a bus back to Ankara. I told them that I was staying in that hotel and asked them if they had to leave that night. They said that they could leave tomorrow but they had to be back to their base by the next evening.

The desk clerk came outside to see if everything was okay and I asked him if he had another room. He said that he did but that it only had one bed. I asked them if they mind sharing the room with one bed and they said that they did not, but I made a point of letting them know that I already had a room. I paid for their room and we went to it.

Once in the room, they began doing their nightly routine of going to the bathroom and things the best they could without any overnight items. When they got down to their boxer shorts, I tried to excuse myself for the night but they would not let me and begged me to stay. One went and turned off the lights letting in the natural light from the window and the other began dragging me with both hands to the bed. I did not want to be noisy and protest so I gently gave in.

All of us were in our early twenties. One of the pilots had curly hair medium length and was thin his name was Uhmar. The other had short black hair and was very sinuous his name was Ugel. Uhmar was sitting on the bed with his legs spread unbuttoning my shirt from the bottom to the top. Ugel was behind me undoing my pants. In the moonlit room there were three males with dark complications, two standing and one sitting on a bed with white sheets. This was too much and I began to bone of in my blue briefs and leak.

End Part 1

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If anyone has noticed, I got the tag title wrong. I labeled the first part of the story as II instead of I, so II is actually III :biggrin1::confused:. Anyway, here is the second part of the story. Enjoy!!!

Uhmar said that I was handsome in Turkish and Uhmar agreed in Turkish. They both laughed when I told them thank you in Turkish. When my clothes lay at my feet both men began to groan and I felt Ugel began to kiss my neck while squeezing my biceps. I instinctively knew that Ugel was the aggressor. Uhmar sat on the bad and looked smiling his beautiful dark features making me hornier as I began to think about his full dark lips on my dick. Uhmar put his hands on my abs and began tracing my muscles making me moan as Ugel nibbled on my ears.

Uhmar’s hands brushed my penis and he said something in Turkish that I could not make out. Uhmar held his head up and looked over my left shoulder as I sucked in my stomach while Ugel pulled my briefs down by the waist band. My boy was hanging to the right against my hip and popped up and out when Ugel got to mid thigh. Both men were silent and Uhmar moved to sit next to Ugel on the bed. I felt uncomfortable because I thought that I was on display. Finally Ugel said big and reached out and grabbed my 9” shaft in the middle over handed and began to stroke to the top. His hands were warm and soft making my cock jump and my abs flex.

Ugel just sat there fixated on my cock. He came out of his trance when I used my right hand to stroke the side of his head and his ear. He said nice and smiled at me. I pulled my stiffy from Uhmar’s hand and moved to get onto the bed. I got between them and lay down. I pulled Ugel so that he could lie across my chest and kiss his full lips. I took Uhmar’s hand back on my cock so that he could continue stroking. I moaned into Ugel’s mouth as Uhmar began to explore my cock again with both hands talking to himself in Turkish.

I began to explore Ugel’s slim smooth body rubbing my hands up and down his back and squeezing his trim firm butt. I felt Ugel grinding himself into the mattress and this really turned me on and I began to leak sauce onto my stomach, my shaft and Uhmar’s hand. I then noticed that both of the still had their boxers on. I broke us up and told them that I wanted them to take of their underwear also. They both began to get off the bed and I got up and grabbed Uhmar’s right hand and began to lick my juice off of it. He just smiled.

After Ugel took off his boxers saw what I was doing and looked and smiled. I grabbed my shaft and squeezed out some more sauce and licked it off my hands as they both watched. I then stepped to Ugel and began to tongue kiss him deep. Uhmar got excited and clapped his hands and I was afraid that he was getting too loud so I quieted him down and grabbed his boxers to pull them down. We all three stood there naked now and I let my hard wet dick to battle with theirs. Ugel was about 6 “and thin with high tight balls and Uhmar was about 7 “with high plump balls. Uhmar asked if they were nice and I told them they were very nice and dropped to my knees.

I took Ugel in my mouth first and he almost doubled over and grabbed my head. I backed off his arrow shaped head dick and took his nuts into my mouth and he acted the same. I got the feeling that he was very new to sex and backed off so that he would not come too quickly. I looked up and smiled and at him and began to suck Uhmar’s dick and he took it like a pro, moaning as his thick round head rubbed the top of my mouth on its way to my throat. I felt Ugel’s dick as I slid my mouth up and down Uhmar’s musky shaft from the cum he was beginning to leak.

I got up and motioned for Ugel to lie on his back on the bed. I then straddled his waist allowing is warm dick to rest in the crevice of my checks. He put his hands on my thighs and began to shiver. I motioned for Uhmar to feed Ugel his musky dick. He understood and put his dick in Ugel’s mouth as he got onto the bed to his left. He leaned over Ugel and supported his head as he began to such his dick. I watched as Ugel’s stomach twitched and his cock jump. I took my cock in my hand and rubbed in on Ugel’s stomach. I took my cock and rubbed it together with Ugel’s cock. He grabbed the sheets with both of his and squeezed. Uhmar turned to see what was going on and said something that I did not understand. He wanted to see what I was doing and turned to watch me delaying his intense pumping.

While holding both Ugel’s and my dick in my hands I drooled saliva onto them and began to stroke both hot poles in two hands. Ugel pulled his mouth from his buds dick and moaned open mouth. I did not know where he was going but I continued. He sat up half way and grabbed my rounded firm butt to support himself. He was breathing really heavy and started to shoot in long thin streams. I said wow as I let my rod go and stroked his out. Uhmar began to laugh and speak as Ugel lay underneath me jerking. When he fell back, I leaned over and kissed him in the mouth. I went down his body licking his salty juice from his brown body. Uhmar joined me so that we licked it all off and for the first time, he and I kissed. I had the feeling that he was too masculine to do that but it really turned me on when he did.

Ugel slid down and began to suck both of our rods going back and forth between the two. I stroked Uhmar’s hard pecs as he stroked my cock while Ugel sucked his. Uhmar and I stroked different parts of each other’s bodies while Ugel sucked us off. I got the feeling that Ugel was getting tired, so I got off the bed and got behind Uhmar on my knees. I moved in behind him and hugged my muscular body against his flexing my toned muscles. I did not put my dick at his hole but I positioned it under his nuts to lift them up with my shaft. Uhmar moaned as I pressed my stomach against his firm ass. I reached around and stroked his ball sack against my dick allowing my shaft to get some of the juices that were flowing from Ugel’s mouth.

Ugel pulled his head away and I began to stroked Uhmar’s shaft with a good hard grip that I hard man would appreciate. I worked his pointy hard left brown nipple with my tips of my wet fingers which made him buck. He said something and took over the jerking of his cock. Uhmar then began to cum all over Ugel’s chest and stomach. His ball juice was thick and rich and coated Ugel like a heavy glaze. I let Uhmar fall back on the bed as I lay between him and Ugel. I began licking the musky discharge from Ugel again telling him that it was good. Ugel smiled and put his fingers in it and began to eat it too. After licking Ugel clean, I laid back with my dick leaking into my belly button.

Both men were on either side of me and they were both playing with my cock. I took Ugel’s hands and had him play with my heavy nuts as we kissed. Uhmar used some two handed techniques that felt good making me leak a lot and Ugel break our kissing. I pointed to Ugel and then to my dick to see if he would suck it and he gave it a try. I did not force it on him but just let him do what he could. He felt like a kitten licking your finger which kept me hard and juicy. Uhmar and I kissed while I stroked his toned body and ran my hands through his curly hair. To my surprise, Uhmar bent over and took over for Ugel.

Uhmar had definitely sucked cock before. He was able to get about half of my shaft in his mouth and sucked really hard. I ran my hands through his curly hair as Ugel and I kissed. My cock was hard wet and throbbing when Uhmar pulled off. It was getting late and I needed to get off because I did not know how far I could take this two sexually. I grabbed my dick with both of my hands in a death grip and began to stroke. Both men sat up on their elbows and watched as I made love to my bone. I pumped my cock giving myself pleasure and listening to their commentary but not understanding. Uhmar reached over and began to stroke my body. Sweet Ugel kissed my lips and both men giving me enough room to stroke myself without missing a beat. I broke the kiss with Ugel and pumped hard feeling the first wave of cum go through my shaft.

I am a big cummer and the first shot went over my head and landed on the wall. The rest of the six shots landed on both of the men and on my torso and stomach. When I finished shooting, I looked at both men who were just looking and smiling. Uhmar put his hand on my chest and tasted my cum. He looked at Ugel and smiled who then began licking the cum from my body. Both men began licking me clean and even sucked my dick clean of cum. I don’t know who dick the sucking because I was hard again in bliss. When they were done we laid back and I hugged both of them to my chest and told them thank you while we kissed each other and they continued to stroke my dick. I told them that I had to go to my room before my friends got worried. They were tired and said okay.

I put on my briefs and shorts and went to my floor shirtless. Everyone was sound asleep so I slid into bed with them. I was shaken the next morning by one of my friends being the last one to wake. They were dressed and talking with a group in the room. I was lying on my back with a raging hard on. No one said anything but the briefs barely covered it up and they were stained with precum from me leaking. Later on, I found out that the word was spread around the base that I had a big dick and a lot of people were curious, girls and guys.

A couple of my friends stayed in the room while I got cleaned up and dressed. One of them was a guy named Clint who was Native American. I found out that he had banged one of the girls that night when I had left and that he was bisexual. When I come to bed that night and fell into a deep sleep he later confessed to me that he had felt up my dick because he could not believe how big it was. We just laughed about it because he was a good guy and close. He also said that he could smell the cum on me and used a lot of cologne the next morning to cover up the smell in the room so no one else would notice.

We ate breakfast and checked out of our room. While waiting, I slipped to the desk clerk and asked if he had seen the two pilots. He said that they had checked out while we were at breakfast and they had tried to find me but had to leave. From that point on, I was always horny in the Republic of Turkey.

End Part II