Time it takes to give a good blowjob.

MrRamme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My EX and the girl I am seeing now both asked me if they were not doing something right while giving head. They seemned to think that because it takes 15 - 25 minutes for me to cum they were doing something wrong.

Does anyone else think BJ's should be instant orgasims? because I don't think they'd feel half as good without the build up.

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends on the man. I have had ex's who will cum easily within 5 minutes all the time. Other men who take a good 30+ minutes. Personally i like slowing down and going slow when a man reaches his peak so he become relaxed before starting again. I love sucking cock and want it to last as long as possible. :)

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If it goes beyond 15 or 20 minutes I start to think about how uncomfortable she must be getting, so I prefer not to edge or postpone my cumming.

As an outsider's perspective - it seems like hard work to me too! I try to be as focused and aroused and cum as quickly as possible. Some are sometimes really aggressive - going hammer and toms at it with both hands and their mouth, while some take their time, do it hands free, with a lot of licking. It depends really...

RedHead8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe it's just me... but I can't stand being sucked for more than a few minutes at the time. For me, a good BJ is like instant edging. Maybe I've only encountered good (male) cocksuckers...

But it's all good because it allows me to concentrate on my partner.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I never think about how long it takes me to cum. I enjoy getting head more than any other activity and will kick back and not complain at all. I have had a couple of guys that I say to them slow down or stop and rest for a bit because I know how hard it can be to go at it for a long time. But if their game and don't want to stop, who am I to complain no matter how long it takes?

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like above every time can be different depending on many factors. I find that enthusiasm of the sucker, my degree of*horniness, talent with tongue, connection with partner and anticipation make a huge difference!

Reactions: delmarvaadmirer

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I rarely cum quickly from getting head. It's not that it doesn't feel good, but it's a far more subtle sensation than when fucking or getting a handjob. Besides, when it's just mouth on cock, it's usually only about half of my dick that's getting any stimulation. But when I'm getting a combination handjob/blowjob, sometimes I pop in less than 10 minutes, which is amazingly quick for me.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
As an outsider's perspective - it seems like hard work to me too! I try to be as focused and aroused and cum as quickly as possible. Some are sometimes really aggressive - going hammer and toms at it with both hands and their mouth, while some take their time, do it hands free, with a lot of licking. It depends really...
Are you like an alien or something?

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I much prefer giving and receiving long, extended blow jobs. But I've also had lady friends who just weren't up to that much oral activity and with them I'd always have myself near the edge, by way of foreplay and/or screwing, before letting them suck me to completion. That always seemed to work fine for both of us.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my advanced years now, it usually takes 20 to 25 minutes getting me to orgasm. When I'm getting head, the persons seem to really enjoy sucking my cock and don't mind the length of time it takes me to cum. Many of them can deep throat me, and that is a treat I like to keep having as long as possible, and they find it satisfying too.

Reactions: delmarvaadmirer