Time it takes to give a good blowjob.

Geo cocksucker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love sucking cock I have a regular feeder he likes long blow jobs 2+ hours slow fast throat fucking me he is verbal and I have gave him 2 blow jobs back to back 3.5 hours sucking him. Sometimes I suck his cock with ice in my mouth. Sometimes I leave with very sore jaws but I can't complain since I am his personal cock sucker

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd like to find a gal who genuinely enjoys going down on me as much as I do going down on her. My failure to do so I consider to be my fault.

I had a girlfriend ages ago who was eager and a true artist. Although she was a just a wee bit cray in "real life", she was terrific in the sack. Best blowjobs EVER. Miss her!

My most recent g/f kinda tries too hard to make it all happen too fast. It's not that she doesn't like sucking on my dick, it's more about her own insecurity about not being good enough. Like if I don't get rock hard quickly, or if I don't cum for awhile, she takes it that she's "not doing it right" (her words). I can empathize as to getting a little anxious in the sack as in my younger days I sometimes did as well (and probably still do on occasion). I've tried to communicate to her that everything's cool, and it would be even better if we could just relax a bit more and take it all eeeezzzzzeeeee. Maybe it'll happen. Although maybe we're just not that compatible. I think she thinks I spend too much time with my mouth on her puss. !!!

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Love to suck a guy who doesn’t cum quickly! I’d rather suck than get sucked, so I like to make a guy extremely excited so when he cums his whole body is jolting and his breathe is heavy! And when he cums he moans and groans loudly.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I blow a guy, I try to make it last, and I know a couple of tricks. But my gf is awesome at the extended blow job. And if I'm getting close to cumming, she knows exactly what to do while keeping me hard at the same time. When she's ready to let me cum she slides a couple of lubed fingers into me to make sure I shoot a huge load. Then she either swallows or snowballs me

cock mcgnarly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I've ever had a BJ where she wasn't also very active with her hands...one hand massaging my balls, the other on the shaft, and as much throat/tounge/lips action as I can get on my head gets me off every time. Who does BJs these days that are not really a hybrid BJ/HJ?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My EX and the girl I am seeing now both asked me if they were not doing something right while giving head. They seemned to think that because it takes 15 - 25 minutes for me to cum they were doing something wrong.

Does anyone else think BJ's should be instant orgasims? because I obdon't think they'd feel half as good without the build up.
My wife used to get concerned and ask if she was doing something wrong. I had a difficult time explaining the contradiction of it feeling so awesome that I wanted it to last longer. She is very much straightforward in wanting to have her orgasm, so this aspect didn't come naturally to her. I still will let her go to town and make me come in nothing flat...I love the look of supreme accomplishment on her face that she can do that to me. Same thing with handjobs...I often wake to her jerking my cock, can be at any time of night or morning.

delmarvaadmirer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My EX and the girl I am seeing now both asked me if they were not doing something right while giving head. They seemned to think that because it takes 15 - 25 minutes for me to cum they were doing something wrong.

Does anyone else think BJ's should be instant orgasims? because I don't think they'd feel half as good without the build up.

1st guy I ever gave/received oral with told me "its the journey, not the destination", that he enjoyed.....and I agree! Make it lassst as long as it's enjoyable to.

delmarvaadmirer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a girlfriend that was indeed an artist. Her licking and teasing went on forever. He played a wind instrument, and I swear that is why should go down so well. Her tongue was unbelievable.

Lol, she had a good Embouchure.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had a blowjob go much beyond 5-10 minutes maximum. 99% of the time it was because the BJ was part of foreplay, and we were both more interested in getting my dick deep inside her pussy. For those rare occasions were the blowjob was the endgame, the women were always talented enough in the use of their mouths, lips, tongue, and hands that I was lucky to last more than 5 minutes!

Ms_RonMexico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first sexual relationship didn't cum from a bj of which he informed me ahead of time, but I wanted to prove him wrong. To my dismay, I was unable to complete him orally although he loved receiving head, he just wouldn't come. I still enjoyed staring at his small slightly curved, hard cock sticking out and twitching on his command, and being so close in proximity to the clear gooey goodness coming out of his hole waiting to be licked and spread around his shaft. To my relief i realized it really was him and not me, as my second partner came quickly all the time unless I edged him, so we could last longer.

uc7dad

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never had a blowjob go much beyond 5-10 minutes maximum. 99% of the time it was because the BJ was part of foreplay, and we were both more interested in getting my dick deep inside her pussy. For those rare occasions were the blowjob was the endgame, the women were always talented enough in the use of their mouths, lips, tongue, and hands that I was lucky to last more than 5 minutes!
for some reason..it takes me a lot longer to cum with a bj than fucking

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It depends on the man. I have had ex's who will cum easily within 5 minutes all the time. Other men who take a good 30+ minutes. Personally i like slowing down and going slow when a man reaches his peak so he become relaxed before starting again. I love sucking cock and want it to last as long as possible. :)

Yeah, I'm in this category. No matter who's blowing me, it usually seems to be a good 20 minutes to half an hour before I blow. It's why I usually 'edge' a bit if I know there's gonna be some action. Cuts it down to a fine 10-15 mins!

Reactions: uc7dad

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The longer I can suck the better but I'm lucky when I can get them to last longer than 5 minutes so that I can do all of my tricks. If they cum fast I don't complain but make sure that if there is a next time they let me know so that I can edge them for a longer time.

chitownbabe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I've ever had a BJ where she wasn't also very active with her hands...one hand massaging my balls, the other on the shaft, and as much throat/tounge/lips action as I can get on my head gets me off every time. Who does BJs these days that are not really a hybrid BJ/HJ?
I love to do that, what you described.