"time of the month"

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Peacocke Rimplougher, Dec 6, 2006.

1. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

I was wondering if men have a time of the month?

Some days (like today) I'm incredibly horny and can jack off a lot (today I had the pleasure of not waking up alone, it took her about 20 pumps before I fired my load, cute little hands helped polish my ego) However other days I can't even get an erection, not even when waking up with someone in my bed.

I kinda believe in Bio Rythm's and shit like that, I wonder if there is a Cock Bio Rythm?

2. virusss

virusss New Member

I've been told that its the alignment of the stars. Hey anything's possible I guess. If you are superstitious then there's an easy answer... because of the year you were born, the month, etc... you are hornier at certain times. I know that last month I was like a jack rabbit.

3. Vestigial

Gold Member

My body is affected by serious bio-rhythm... I can go from superhuman to below elite in the space of a week,... not sure how it works either as it's quite a chaotic cycle.

But it can mean not being able to evade injury/death on a bad day...

...and bad days are when all the bad events start coming :(

4. blackcameron

blackcameron New Member

Albums:
    I don't think guys are immune to chemical imbalances. I've noticed a cycle in my monthly routines...sometimes my skin can get pretty oily...sometimes I'm more alert, reactive. Sometimes I can get more sleep, sometimes I don't. And yeah definitely sometimes I way hornier.

I personally think it's all psychological. The way you live your life is the way your experiences, habits etc. are delegated. Then again there is also a biological aspect of it...could be chemical imbalances and such.

Everyone is wired differently.

5. Vestigial

Gold Member

Basically, I'm constantly sliding between weaker and stronger, like a wave.

All I can do is make my weaker points stronger, and my stronger points even moreseo...

6. weecallum

weecallum Member

when i was in my early twenties i spent about 8 or 9 months keeping a sort of diary which included a note of the number of times i masturbated. looking back on it afterwards i noticed that there was a definite pattern that showed peaks and troughs to my level of horniness.

the 'wavelength' of this cycle (the interval between successive peaks of masturbatory activity) seemed remarkably consistent at around 26 days, and this stayed the same for the duration of the diary.

it all became a bit irrelevant once i got a girlfriend, but my gain was a tragic loss to science :rolleyes:

7. Vestigial

Gold Member

Kudos to the research.

I myself am far too inconsistant to even be studied.

8. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I don't know, I've been accused of pms, being on the rag, all the bad expressions you can call it. hmmmm I say pms is postman syndrome.

9. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

And here we've been led to believe that guys are randy ALL the time.

Very interesting.

Please do carry on..... :smile:

10. Over 7

Over 7 Member

Albums:
    At 64, I have days (mornings-nights) when I have periodic hot flashes, sweats, that totaly destroy all thought of sex. Other days, I'm mostly imune from them and all is good. Good sex only happens when my sweetie and I are on the same schedule.

11. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Ok, I'll be serious for a few seconds. Exercise is the main way for men to have HRT. It boosts our hormone production. It helps keep us healthy all the way around. Talk to your doc, it might help regulate the hot flashes.

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Once a month I suddenly and unexpectedly change to Serif.

Draft saved Draft deleted