Time Off

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by panthera, Feb 11, 2006.

1. panthera

panthera New Member

Dear Friends and Acquaintances at LPSG,
    I am taking a break from this group for a while. Things in my life are changing at breakneck speed right now and I have neither the time nor the patience to play by the new rules of LPSG at the present moment. Between Jacinto's death, the influx of millions of new folks - not all of whom are to my taste - and Rob's efforts at keeping things under control (not all of which I am pleased by, but hey!, it's his sandbox, and I may be a cat, but I can tell the difference) this place is going to be interesting in the next few months.
    So, finally - after years of bitter hiding - is my life. Very interesting. I may soon be leaving my beloved Germany and returning to the Wild Wild West.
    I will lurk when I can, I will - if things move me sufficiently - perhaps even make a comment or two, but basically this is just so those of you who know me do not think I have dissolved into thin air. In the immortal words of the Governatour: I vill be back.
    Dr. Rock, David, Mathew - Snakebyte, Spladle and everyone else I did not PM (something I have always been very hesitant to do) you have my best wishes. BB, keep up the good fight!
    Anyone who wants to stay in touch with me, you are welcome - but there may be some delays in answering.
    Madame_Zora, Stronzo - I shall be in touch. A close friend died this morning (a relief, cancer) and the nexts days aren't going to be about me.
    Be good to each other, folks - this is a support group. It's about having a big penis, not being a big dick.
    Thanks for all the help and support and friendship over the last months.
    Caohmin

2. Pappy

Pappy Member

While I hate to see you leave, I do understand the reasons. I have enjoyed your posts, even though we didn't always agree, and will miss your viewpoint.
    Sorry to hear about your friend. Rest assured he's in a much better place and no longer in pain.
    Take care and I will be in touch.

3. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I'll miss you. hurry back.

4. Matthew

Gold Member

Take care, brother, and drop in on us whenever you can. Also feel free to PM me, no worries there.

5. GoneA

Gold Member

you've made my day much sadder; however, i too can see the reason behind your departure. i'm sorry to hear about the lost of your friend - as of late, i think we all can say we know how that feels. at any rate, i do hope you hurry back, your contributions will be greatly missed. :crying:

6. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    peace brother

7. freshmeat1984

freshmeat1984 New Member

Albums:
    Take care of you and we all hope to hear/read of you soon! :wave2:

J

Draft saved Draft deleted