Time till Packed Tube

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those using a pump...how long after you started did you begin to pack the tube you were using?

Also....how long after you start a session does it take for you to pack the tube up? 2 mins? 20 mins?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well it does depend on what size tube you start with. it took me about a year before I was able to fill my first tube...it was 2.25" diameter and normal Dr Kaplan tube length. now I can pack that tube in about an hour. I come close to filling a 2.5" dia tube, but widh only..there is still about an inch to go at the top even though it is the same length as the 2.25" one. all the expansion goes out to the sides before pulling for length.

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those using a pump...how long after you started did you begin to pack the tube you were using?

Also....how long after you start a session does it take for you to pack the tube up? 2 mins? 20 mins?

Dude,
Your dick looks okay now, don't fuck it up with a pump

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude,
Your dick looks okay now, don't fuck it up with a pump

Thank you for the input. I don't think I’ll ever use one for enlargement techniques, I am more curious as to the usage and the process. Additionally, the pleasure aspect from it.

I do believe they can be safely used, you just can’t be stupid.

As for the results... well... I’ve seen some convincing evidence on this site with a few people. However, I’m not sure about the look on a couple people. I know it's not for everyone and everyone has a different perspective.

I'm just looking for input from guys about it.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it does not have to fuck up your cock! it can be done sanely in a way that it proportionally will increase the size of your dick for a day or so. I pump sometimes because I like the feel of it..I like the heft of a massively huge cock hanging between my legs. I usually do not pump for sex, but the few times I have, I have done so in a way that it just gets bigger but not freakish. and when I have pumped before sex, it was not obvious that I had pumped and they did not realize that I had, but everyone said that my cock just was bigger and thicker that time..so they did notice that part of it, but thought it was just I grew bigger than normal then

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I pumped for 4 hours while I was driving and was in a 2.5 Kaplin tube. I peached the end and filled the width and was massive. I kept it around 5in.. I used the 2.25 tube to get length for a few hours and the finish with the width. I want the length first as it is the hardest to get and the width is easy then. I have increased my length by 2" from pumping and the width by 1".

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I pumped for 4 hours while I was driving and was in a 2.5 Kaplin tube. I peached the end and filled the width and was massive. I kept it around 5in.. I used the 2.25 tube to get length for a few hours and the finish with the width. I want the length first as it is the hardest to get and the width is easy then. I have increased my length by 2" from pumping and the width by 1".

Wow, your a little more pumped than I would think to go. It's masive.

How long have you been pumping for? How many times a day?