Time to appreciate UNCUT

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeh..Danny is our Mr.Nice guy...lovely man for sure. A friend who we can count...:wink: :smile:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
*cheers* to the most adorable, sweet, fun-loving, handsome, intellegent, kind-hearted, fuckable, kissable and taken (boohoo:wink: ) hung man at the LPSG. We luuuuvs ya Danny....((smootches))

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
uncut appears without apology, with humility, stands up for the little guy while still making no excuses for the big guy and does it all with wit and sincerity

could use more like him

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow... Uncut... wait a second while I gather my emotions... Is there a nicer guy on the site, I think not. I have a gallery that is virtually ignored by everyone and Uncut takes the few seconds to rate and comment on my pics every time. Do you know how frustrating it is to put stuff up and have nobody give a shit? It's enough to make me wanna go postal, and Danny always makes me feel like I'm welcome when most of you fuckers DO NOT! He is a FUCKING ANGEL amongst Shitheads and Fucktards. He definately puts the SUPPORT in LPSG and is one of the only reasons I even visit this site any more. HE IS FUCKING AMAZING and is packin' some serious meat!!!!!!!!! Vive El Uncut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Uncut has grown over time to be one of my favorites. One thing he doesn't get enough credit for is his goofy sense of humor. I can laugh all day about a post like this one. And those kind of laughs are the main reason I stay at LPSG.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut is positively stalkable!!!

In all seriousness, though, uncut not only makes me laugh wuth his posts, he's also unfailingly kind and goodhearted.

Thanks for being you, uncut.